Topic: Using Jango

I had a private message from Groovee about Jango as follows:

Hi: Is anyone else having a problem with Jango? Specifically - when I have just played along with say the Eagles, Hotel California. I then go out of that, select  another song from my songbook, try to access Jago to play that song via the Jango button, and Hotel California stays locked into itself, and I do not get the new song?
Thanks.
Groovee

As I have never used this feature I would like to know if anyone else is having similar problems or it a localised quirk for our friend Groovee.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Re: Using Jango

I haven't used it since just after the server change. But at that time yes, I had the same issue. I brought it up back then and I believe the general consensus was that it was a Jango issue and not a Chordie issue.

I had a  problem with it the song I selected to play was changed to another and It would not play what I wanted

"Growing old is not for sissies"

unclejoesband wrote:

I haven't used it since just after the server change. But at that time yes, I had the same issue. I brought it up back then and I believe the general consensus was that it was a Jango issue and not a Chordie issue.

Ditto

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Don't mean to insult Groovee's intelligence, but has he tried running CCleaner/clearing the cache, etc?

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

6 (edited by Classical Guitar 2016-10-30 20:10:14)

Strummerboy Bill I was going to suggest the same thing. I do not want to insult any member.  For anyone who wants a copy of ccleaner it is the #1 down load on most sites. I have used it for years and it will clean the history and the cache for any browser you use. That way if you have problem and you then use ccleaner it is like starting for the first time.

Just to mention it, the site also has copies for previous years so if you are using an older computer you can down load a previous version, for example use 5.02 for Windows XP.  If you  have Windows 10 you use the most up to date version and that is 3.16. Also be sure you down load the free version. Here is the link to the site for ccleaner: http://www.piriform.com/news/release-an … eaner-v316

Music is what feelings sound like.
Music is life, that why our hearts have beats.