Topic: SOLD...

The house my wife and I had on the market for a year and a half finally sold yesterday,, We are pleased,,, Bills owing are paid in full, made money for future plans. Feels real good to be debt free...Now we celebrate with a kitchen jam next Saturday nite...  .  The weight has been lifted....

Badeye and Gem....

one caper after another

Re: SOLD...

Great news, Badeye ... and congratulations! The Valley real estate market isn't robust these days, so you must feel like you've won the lottery.

Good stuff, bro!

Tenement Funster wrote:

Great news, Badeye ... and congratulations! The Valley real estate market isn't robust these days, so you must feel like you've won the lottery.

Good stuff, bro!

Yes TF,,  the market is slow these days,,  lots of houses on the market. We stayed the course and it paid off..  Will take the winter to plan our next move... 

Have a great day TF...    Badeye...

one caper after another

Good to hear Badeye!  I hope to be debt free someday too.  You know, I hear the market may be good for sales soon... what with all the Americans that have promised to head north with the changing of the guards.  wink  Ha ha!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Glad too hear that Badeye.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Mr. Badeye,

It's always great to hear of good things happening to one's friends, and we join with all of our friends here wishing you both all the happiness in the whole world!

Great news indeed!  Any streams of the party y'all threw?

Your Bud,

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com