Topic: cant find my songbook

Also I cantfind the "add to my songbook" feature
thanks

Re: cant find my songbook

ok its been a while since ive been on this forum and each time i take a break i cant find stuff at first. i found my songbook, but now i still cant find the "  add to songbook"  feature or cant remember how to do it.i am trying to add silent night.

zengalileo wrote:

ok its been a while since ive been on this forum and each time i take a break i cant find stuff at first. i found my songbook, but now i still cant find the "  add to songbook"  feature or cant remember how to do it.i am trying to add silent night.

Go too the song and bring it up and on the right hand side of it you will see a press area too add it to your songbook.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Yup, what Dino said!  smile  You can search for the song from the home page, and that will give you a big list of possibilities.  Then you'll open them up one at a time, and once you've found the one you like you can add it. 

IE:  Here's one song opened up:  http://www.chordie.com/chord.pere/www.g … 24113.html  Over on the right hand side you'll see a "songbook" box. You can then click the arrow to choose the songbook you'd like to add this song to, and click "ADD".  Let us know if you're having any issues with this!  If you get an error that you need to log in, do so, open the page, try to add, then get the error again... you may need to clear your cookies in your browser.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.