Topic: RETRO BUZZ jams da blues

We settled on a name for the group at least for now this is taped around 11am  Thanksgiving eve after 3 hours of rehearsal we mixed a few songs together and just kicked back before getting on with the rest of the day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7hBeyY … e=youtu.be

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: RETRO BUZZ jams da blues

I liked it a lot Russ and your new name. and the background ahow was great.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:

I liked it a lot Russ and your new name. and the background ahow was great.

Thanks dino the name kind of suits the music we like and I want to wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving smile

RETRO BUZZ ... excellent choice, Russell. You posted a vid several months ago called "fat old guy .... somethin', somethin', somethin". I personally like RETRO BUZZ a lot better. lol I imagine you've got some major recording labels breathing down your neck already?

Retro Buzz , Cool.  Kind of a Modern feel but tells what your about.

Tenement Funster wrote:

RETRO BUZZ ... excellent choice, Russell. You posted a vid several months ago called "fat old guy .... somethin', somethin', somethin". I personally like RETRO BUZZ a lot better. lol I imagine you've got some major recording labels breathing down your neck already?

TF I have not felt any breeze on my neck other then the seasonal cold weather but there is always hope smile  but my experience tells me things happen by chance and pure dumb luck more often in the world. I created a Facebook page for the band but we do not have photos YET but there coming. I did change the name on You Tube of the bands videos and I will create a channel there for the band also. smile

Tyson7 wrote:

Retro Buzz , Cool.  Kind of a Modern feel but tells what your about.

Tyson I designed a nice logo for the name for the drum head and as soon as I can get it copied on my printer I will upload the design and put the link on Chordie. I agree there will be no guessing but occasionally we will do some modern jams with original content. smile

I wanna drive the damn tour bus! smile

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Russell  You guys play so well together - looks  like the comfort zone is tremendous.   
The name fits perfectly

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Strummerboy Bill wrote:

I wanna drive the damn tour bus! smile

Bill

If if happens to go that way anything is possible smile

TIGLJK wrote:

Russell  You guys play so well together - looks  like the comfort zone is tremendous.   
The name fits perfectly

TG we have known each other for a long time and jammed a few times but this is the 1st concerted effort to take it a step further. I have a lot of leeway to express myself because they play basic stuff nothing to fancy or you lose the rock feel smile