Topic: RETRO BUZZ is now on Face book

Yep we got our own page to add photos and songs to, we are still working on our song list and it is coming along nicely, if you get time stop by and check out the photos and music.
https://www.facebook.com/hardkleverdeck … page_panel

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: RETRO BUZZ is now on Face book

Gotcha covered with a comment on the Tube with the new one "Free Ride". I think it's great that all three of you can "rock out" (an old phrase from the 60's - remember it?) with this and so many others you have uploaded. It's also great that all three of you share in the singing.

Before I took singing lessons and while I was still drumming, I too had a boom mic and sang my butt off on the songs I really liked, so I got credit for background harmonies, but I always felt guilty about taking credit for that because the guys always kept that mic turned off.

smile

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Strummerboy Bill wrote:

Gotcha covered with a comment on the Tube with the new one "Free Ride". I think it's great that all three of you can "rock out" (an old phrase from the 60's - remember it?) with this and so many others you have uploaded. It's also great that all three of you share in the singing.

Before I took singing lessons and while I was still drumming, I too had a boom mic and sang my butt off on the songs I really liked, so I got credit for background harmonies, but I always felt guilty about taking credit for that because the guys always kept that mic turned off.

smile

Bill

I read you comments BIll  and yes i remember "rock out" and the 60's actually I think I never left lol sure beats what I hear on tv for me at least your story reminds me of the 1st band I was in, the rhythm guitar player asked if he could turn his amp up because he couldn't hear himself and the lead guitarist told him "that's alright we remember what you sound like" smile

I designed this logo for the drum head any comments welcome
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15283913_10211341717837442_444314860431906327_n.jpg?oh=f8b51538f15669033d95fd48a33873e6&oe=58B2ACED