Topic: Dead and Gone by Jeff and Vida

Hi,

It's a gutsy Gothic Americana song.

I need help with the lyrics to Dead and Gone by Jeff and Vida - hard to catch some of them when listening to the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOBy6SEygnE

Chordify has the chords. https://chordify.net/chords/jeff-vida-d … ne-duuncut

Any help appreciated.

Anne

2 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2016-12-11 06:29:45)

Re: Dead and Gone by Jeff and Vida

Hey Anne! smile

I watched the video and agree: their voices are so tight in harmony and the song is paced in such a way that it does make it hard to catch the words. May I offer a suggestion?

They're on Facebook and seem very open to their fans. I wonder if you could post a message there? After all, if I were a singer, I'd damn sure want people to know what I was singing, right?

Sorry I can't be of more help, but welcome to Chordie. smile

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Thanks Bill. Will give that a try.

hi annemc i've found a kareoke version of the lyrics if thats any help....stay cool

traqo.xyz/lagu/dead-and-gone-kareoke.html

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Thanks for trying to help me, appreciated. That was the wrong song,  though, your link was to a Justin Timberlake song with the same title. Jeff and Vida's song of the same title is very different, it's sort of 'gothic bluegrass' or 'dark bluegrass'/ spooky Appalachian. with a driving beat.

P.S. - Strummerboy - I had no reply from an email to them.

Hey Anne - I see you stopped by their Facebook page and commented that you liked their song (Dead and Gone) and were looking for their lyrics. I hope they reply because I have searched and not been able to find those lyrics anywhere. Good luck.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C