Topic: looking for song chords

Can someone put chords and lyrics for Ed Sheeren's song Thinking Out loud

awesome song - like to have it in my repetoire

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: looking for song chords

Found it TIG: https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/e/ed_s … ud_crd.htm

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Jets

Thanks for your effort - I appreciate it.

But what I was actually looking to get was to have it listed on chordie so I can save it  in my songbook.
Thanks again Jets - at least it is a start for me.

Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

TIGLJK wrote:

Jets

Thanks for your effort - I appreciate it.

But what I was actually looking to get was to have it listed on chordie so I can save it  in my songbook.
Thanks again Jets - at least it is a start for me.

Jim

Ah, I understand now Jim. You'll need to pass the link of the song you want to add to the Chordie.com admin (admin@chordie.com), and if the link is legit the admin can get it added.

It is explained better by Roger on the About Chordie Forum (link below):

http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4613

Hope that helps.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

hi i copied and pasted it for you...stay cool

C        C/E                                   F             G
         When your legs don't work like they used to before
C       C/E                                F    G
       And I can't sweep you off of your feet
are

Sorry Daddycool..... Roger went ahead and sent this on via e-mail so I needed to delete most of the tune to keep us out of Copyright Trouble.
Edited By Doug_Smith, Moderator

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool