Topic: How Can You Mend A Broken Heart

Wow there are so many great songs from this era the Bee Gees were unique and they produced classics like this song. We have already started to book some dates for the band in the coming year and this songs is a excellent song to get people to want to hold on to each other and remains one of my favorite choices to sing, hope you give a look when you have a few minutes.
https://youtu.be/S6z0bYu7XjE

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: How Can You Mend A Broken Heart

Exellent cover Russell!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thank you dino I am really pleased with the way it came out, I suggested both the drums and bass should delay playing till after the intro and 4 measures the guys sang some nice haromony too smile

Very well done Russell.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Russell Gibbs !!!

excellent playing

I would like to hear an original from you three !

Keep up the great posts !
Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Thanks BJ I love these older classics smile

bluejeep wrote:

Very well done Russell.

TIGLJK wrote:

Russell Gibbs !!!

excellent playing

I would like to hear an original from you three !

Keep up the great posts !
Jim

Hi Jim we have quite a few original songs but we are rehearsing for upcoming bookings but I will see if we can sneak a few in for you,right now we are arranging set lists and running over them to smooth out the wrinkles thanks for the interest and giving a listen smile

A nice steady Ballard to finish the set, we used to call it the bum grabber. Not sure how that translates over the pond, but congratulations to you and the boy's on another great tune.

Thick as two short planks

keepitreal wrote:

A nice steady Ballard to finish the set, we used to call it the bum grabber. Not sure how that translates over the pond, but congratulations to you and the boy's on another great tune.

yes we call it by a similar name over on this side of the pond lol thanks for giving a look smile