Topic: Strummerboy Bill

Does anyone know where Strummerboy Bill has been? I have not seen him post for some time .

Music is what feelings sound like.
Music is life, that why our hearts have beats.

Re: Strummerboy Bill

Classical Guitar wrote:

Does anyone know where Strummerboy Bill has been? I have not seen him post for some time .

I do but you shood e-mail him and ask him yourself.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thank you will do.

Music is what feelings sound like.
Music is life, that why our hearts have beats.

Was thinking the same thing.  I'm not nearly as close with him as y'all but hope the two of them are ok!

I seem to recall a post of his a month or more ago, and he said he'd be AWOL for a bit to deal with some personal things. I certainly agree that he's missed ... the place ain't the same without him.

I'm not sure what has moved Bill from participating, I'm hoping its not his or Dondra's health, but I know I sure miss his posts.
Hope he returns soon

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

He has had issues with ppl, and he takes things pretty literally.  I know I may have shocked him a bit, when he asked us did we have any other writing projects than songs, I sent him one I have been working for a while.  Some of the stuff he read blew his mind, I think,  and his tone changed a bit in our emails.   I also know he has had some personal stuff going on aside form the health.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

I'm here - just not back.  My issues are with administration, not any of the rest of you. In order not to single anyone out with communications (compliments and the like) I decided to just quit the site altogether.

Best of luck to all of you and we continue to send our love and respect.

Bill & Dondra Craig

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

WELL BILL IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE YOU BACK.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

beamer wrote:

WELL BILL IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE YOU BACK.

I second that emoticon. Come on Bill we all miss ya! I keep meaning to email you but there's always something else cropping up. I hope it's not me that's upset you? And I'm sure whatever it is can be resolved.

Your friend and biggest Welsh fan

Phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Bill not having you here in Chordieland is a big loss, we are poorer for not having you here. I guess someone's opinion has upset you. I like  the Marcus Aurelius saying. "Everything we hear is opinion not fact. Everything we see is a perspective not the truth."
Come back to your chordie family we need you here.
I am one of your many fans and friend's from around the world.
Pete

Waiting for Bill to come back & shed some light.
He`s the fairy dust of chordie

The King Of Audio Torture

easybeat wrote:

Waiting for Bill to come back & shed some light.
He`s the fairy dust of chordie

He is the spark plug here we need him!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman