Topic: 60'S MUSIC QUIZ

I SCORED 25 OUT OF 30

KINDA FUN

http://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/ … I45Q%3D%3D

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: 60'S MUSIC QUIZ

I got 28 right.  I've always been a lyrics kinda guy.  I should have scored 29 but hit the wrong button.

DE

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

3 (edited by Tenement Funster 2017-02-12 18:19:57)

I got 21 out of 30, but it should been lower because 4 or 5 were just lucky guesses. Part of the reason was that I was born in late-1957, but the main reason is that I never really followed pop music. Doubt I'd do much better if the contest was about the '70s. big_smile

Aced it. 30 out of 30.  Some were process of elimination. Singing the song in my head.  Plus some lucky guesses.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

25 out of 30. There were quite a few songs I'd never heard of so I only got them if I recognised the others.

Thanks Jim, I love quizzes, clears the cobwebs first thing in the morning....

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

6 (edited by beamer 2017-02-14 00:23:49)

25 of 30

alsodid the 70s,, 22 of 30,, some of them I would have known if I could hear them.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

27 for me.

But to be fair, I used JJJ's process of elimination on a couple of them.