Topic: NGD!

Here are pictures of the 79' Guild G37SB I posted about in the Acoustic forum. Its in great cond. and sounds just as good.

Re: NGD!

Sorry, I cant find how to post pictures..

you have to find a host site like facebook to copy the address Chordie cannot host photos or videos after you upload the photo to a host site go to the photo and  right click on your mouse and select "copy address" then come to Chordie and in your post use this [img]left click and paste address[/img] and the photo will appear. smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Just send your guitar to me. I will photograph it and publish the photos.  Then, maybe someday I might return the guitar.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

5 (edited by TIGLJK 2017-03-03 01:06:26)

Zurf - BAHA - that's hysterical! LMAO

smile  JCELLINI - Welcome to Chordie  I can't wait to see Zurf at a chordie fest so I can see your guitar.  smile   smile  smile

The directions on how to upload are located  -
1) click on forum - go to "about chordie"
2) click on" How to upload pictures"

read Amy's directions very carefully - and Voila - you will have a picture posted !

smile

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke