Topic: Thanks To All Of You......

........ who took the trouble to write me, wondering what happened/where I was/what I was doing, etc.

I won't waste anyone's time with lame excuses and just humbly ask: 'Can we start over, please?'

Thanks

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Re: Thanks To All Of You......

EXCELLENT !!!

SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU (and Dondra-  She that rules the roost) BACK !!

No explanations necessary - just wave, smile and carry on !! Yahoo - Strummerboy Bill is BACK !! smile
Made my day !
Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Good to have you back man.

4 (edited by easybeat 2017-04-06 22:38:01)

Made my day too.I know Peatle missed Bill as well.

The King Of Audio Torture

Nice to hear your smile behind your words, Bill ... at the risk of being redundant, we have indeed missed you. Have you learned or written any new songs over the winter?

Hi Bill! Good to see ya. smile

7 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2017-04-07 00:56:15)

Thanks, my friends. And Easybeat, I'm already working on Peatle's mail.

Good to see y'all. I'll catch up as soon as I can, but for right now, just a quick message to our Tigger  smile : I hope you are keeping those wonderful songs of yours (especially the last one you worked up about your little one - that one made me "rain" and I love it!) in a BINDER of some kind or will have them printed into a book at some point because those tunes are legacy stuff.

........ It's from a documentary film by the great John Pilger. I bet many of you will recognize it. I believe this is the original.

]www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYEsFQ_gt7c

Thanks

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

Thank you Bill
Getting your email on soundcloud and having you back here is one my highlights of this year.
Love to  Dondra also.
Peatle and Maree

welcome back Bill

out of tune out of key and out of touch

10 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2017-04-07 05:41:12)

Hey Mo ("Hey Moe, Hey Moe! Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!")!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKAfXdb5LsA

smile

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

Welcome back Bill. As you know you have been missed, hoping all is well with you and the lovely Dondra. Please give her a big hug from me.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Welcome back. I've got something here waiting for your return. Just before you took a break, you got a new electric guitar. I've got an amp to go with that guitar, but need your address in order to send it to you.  It's a second hand Fender practice amp that only seems to work in overdrive mode, but it will make noise, hopefully even the ones you want it to. I'll PM you my e-mail address, because the one I used to register here is about to fade away into the ether.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Thanks very much, Zurf! I am sure I will enjoy playing my Les Paul Studio Epi through it, and when I can I'm gonna put a very nice pickup on Amy's guitar so I will be able to use the amp for it as well. Thanks again, my friend. Very kind of you! smile

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

14 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2017-04-07 13:48:06)

Roger Guppy wrote:

Welcome back Bill. As you know you have been missed, hoping all is well with you and the lovely Dondra. Please give her a big hug from me.

Roger

Aha!!!! NOW I see what's going on here!!!! You and the "lovely" Dondra "Got a thang goin' on" (that's part of a song by the way: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWOTdt9Bovk     and been "carryin' on" (as we say here in the "Deep South") over the telephone!!!!. You, Sir, are a CAD and as soon as I find my hankie, I will swat your cheek! smile smile smile

Thanks Roger for the "welcome back". It hasn't been an easy time for us and rather than b*t*chin and moaning about it here, my good friend Doug has my support if he wants to fill y'all in with a mail. I trust you guys implicitly, so no worries, okay?

Thank You Again!

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

Start over?

I didn't realize we'd quit!  smile

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

ah Bill, sorry i never got round to emailing you, i kept meaning to but each time i was on line i just forgot, my memory is getting worse. it's so good to see you back, and as take that say, back for good. big hug for Dondra.

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Thanks, Phill. It 's very nice to see you again! Hugs to Dondra delivered! smile

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

Hi Bill, a big welcome back from me too ......... I missed you being on here.  Howdy to Dondra too smile

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

Late to the party as always, I am.  Welcome back Bill!  I've been working non-stop it feels and have probably missed out on a lot of posts, emails, facebook stuff and more.  I'm around though here and there. Glad to see you here!  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Using D's KB for now, returned the Chinese one.

See y'all in a bit.

Thanks,

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

Glad you and Sondra are ok, missed your wit and humor.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Our very own Musicator Extraordinaire is back. Welcome home Bill & Dondra.

Thick as two short planks