Topic: NGD

Seen it bought it! Amercian Strat will arrive Wednsday smile
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/StratDSMSBT

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: NGD

Wow - Russel  - that is a sweet looking axe!  I LOVE THE COLOR

I'm sure you will teach it how to sing real nice.

Can't wait to hear some tunes from you with that puppy! 
CONGRATS !

Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

TIGLJK wrote:

CONGRATS !

Jim

Jim my thoughts exactly when I first seen it and felt I deserved it, too much is saved for tomorrow that is needed today now Im "one day older and deeper in debt"  lol

Happy NGD.  Your walls are going to start looking the way I imagine Jx3's to look.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

5 (edited by Tenement Funster 2017-05-02 23:02:22)

She's a beauty alright, Russell ... congratulations!

I'm a big fan of the larger 70's style head stock. Gorgeous girl, she is! "Fang" isn't going to be jealous, is she? wink

That shade of blue is identical to an Epiphone Les Paul "Prophecy" I've been drooling over lately. First thing I'd have to do is get rid of those screeching EMG pickups, and put something warmer in it. You got me thinkin', man!

http://images.epiphone.com.s3.amazonaws.com/Products/Les-Paul/Prophecy-Les-Paul-EX/Features/MS_Body.jpg

TIGLJK wrote:

CONGRATS !

Jim

Jim it was love at first site for me, it came today and I spent the whole morning and latter part of afternoon and evening exploring the variable tone settings it just feels really nice the fretboard glides like silk smile

Zurf wrote:

Happy NGD.  Your walls are going to start looking the way I imagine Jx3's to look.

Zurf it was calling to me like the sirens to the sailors lol mine!! smile

Tenement Funster wrote:

She's a beauty alright, Russell ... congratulations!

I'm a big fan of the larger 70's style head stock. Gorgeous girl, she is! "Fang" isn't going to be jealous, is she? wink

That shade of blue is identical to an Epiphone Les Paul "Prophecy" I've been drooling over lately. First thing I'd have to do is get rid of those screeching EMG pickups, and put something warmer in it. You got me thinkin', man!

http://images.epiphone.com.s3.amazonaws.com/Products/Les-Paul/Prophecy-Les-Paul-EX/Features/MS_Body.jpg

That is a gorgeous color Fang is asleep not to worry the sound is the thing and that Atomic has them all