Topic: Zelie,s song from the studio

https://soundcloud.com/mojo01/zellies-song
well here is the first from my trip to the studio. curious to hear from every one opinions on the difference in the two recordings. Questions I ask myself, was it worth the time and money? ( yes ,if nothing else for the experience) should I go back and record more songs? ( jury still out on that one)I am heading off to work tomorrow and will post the other songs I recorded in a few days. looking forward to HONEST opinions and input.

out of tune out of key and out of touch

2 (edited by Peatle Jville 2017-05-09 03:36:56)

Re: Zelie,s song from the studio

Excellent studio work. Your voice and playing were nicely balanced we could hear all the nice tones comimng through. It was money well spent
Obviously you used a top sound engineer to display ypour excellent talent..

Keep going. Song is great , balance is very good.

Wow, nice full sound for sure. Great song too.

I really enjoyed both versions of your song Mojo ..... both had my attention, both were great listening.  I think the studio one was more professional on the recording side and I think you played it without the capo on the 3rd fret? where as the original you played it with the capo on?  I think the original was still good though as you have a natural talent anyway.  Hard to choose between the two songs which i preferred as they were both good.  I guess if it boiled down to it, the recorded version would be better listening on the radio for the sound quality but as I said tough choice as i like both versions.

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

Jandle wrote:

I really enjoyed both versions of your song Mojo ..... both had my attention, both were great listening.  I think the studio one was more professional on the recording side and I think you played it without the capo on the 3rd fret? where as the original you played it with the capo on?  I think the original was still good though as you have a natural talent anyway.  Hard to choose between the two songs which i preferred as they were both good.  I guess if it boiled down to it, the recorded version would be better listening on the radio for the sound quality but as I said tough choice as i like both versions.

I went back and listened to both and you are correct I did play it with a capo on the third fret on the first one, I some times forget to make notes on things like that and forget. now you have wondering what it would have sounded like in the studio on the third fret.

out of tune out of key and out of touch