Topic: RETRO BUZZ RUMBLE

I edited this short video for a blatant attempt to entice interested individuals in a position to move things along for my band for future projects.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9_CTr … e=youtu.be

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: RETRO BUZZ RUMBLE

Interesting introduction. If  do not mind a suggestion and hope you are not offended by it, , if you know someone with a stage that would look like a live event you could do one clearer with the same introductions. That way you would look like you were working when it was made.

Music is what feelings sound like.
Music is life, that why our hearts have beats.

I welcome all comments and your suggestion is valid we had a booking that was cancelled for this month, it would have provided needed video for promotional use and under the circumstances I had to edit this video with limited footage in two different programs as best as my knowledge and experience could provide hopefully I will find something like your suggestion in the near future thanks! smile 

Classical Guitar wrote:

Interesting introduction. If  do not mind a suggestion and hope you are not offended by it, , if you know someone with a stage that would look like a live event you could do one clearer with the same introductions. That way you would look like you were working when it was made.

As a promo for your band I think your video works  extremely well. The lighting effects and way you introduce the Band very  nicely done, You can see you are  all getting into what your  playing   making it fun which  creates a good visual and listening vibe. What stands out to me is you  havent gone for the band members outside of  playing approach which spoils many a promo video I have seen.

Peatle Jville wrote:

As a promo for your band I think your video works  extremely well. The lighting effects and way you introduce the Band very  nicely done, You can see you are  all getting into what your  playing   making it fun which  creates a good visual and listening vibe. What stands out to me is you  havent gone for the band members outside of  playing approach which spoils many a promo video I have seen.

Thank you,Good to here some positive feedback and critique,my intent was to keep it simple with regards to the band and use the effects to highlight the performance  smile