Re: Our Son Has Died (Jason -46).

Bill, Dondra. I am so sorry. You must be devastated. My thoughts are with you. I'm sorry I've been missing for a month or two. The reason. I also lost someone close to me. Sue my partner and soulmate of 43 years passed away 25/5/17 after fighting brain cancer for almost a year. Bill, Dondra I share your pain.

Thick as two short planks

Sorry for your loss, Bill.

This is the link to Jason's obituary, if anyone would like to write a few lines.

http://www.martin-hightower.com/obituar … rationWall

Thanks

Bill and Dondra

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Bill and Dondra I am sorry for your loss. I do feel your pain as my Son Ricky died three month ago. He would have been 35 in  May. He had fought the demons in his head for years. He turned from the Lord and tried to find his happiness thru the lens of alcohol! No amount of rehab that his Mother and I offered helped. It has been 6 or 7 months since I have been on this web site. I feel that something or someone wanted me to come here today.
As one before me stated that every ones relationship with their children are unique. The loss is so great it is hard to put it into words. I am glad for my music and glad I am still part of this group even if i do not get here near enough. I do not know you Bill but i do feel the pain you are feeling. I have no answers just questions??

On legacy.com: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/J … 0185736916

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

keepitreal wrote:

Bill, Dondra. I am so sorry. You must be devastated. My thoughts are with you. I'm sorry I've been missing for a month or two. The reason. I also lost someone close to me. Sue my partner and soulmate of 43 years passed away 25/5/17 after fighting brain cancer for almost a year. Bill, Dondra I share your pain.

Daggonit keepitreal, that just stinks. I'm sorry to hear it.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Seems that pain's no stranger to many of us, is it? I'm so sorry, y'all, but at the same time, I am glad we can rest on each other's shoulders for however long we need. I wouldn't trade that for anything. Chordians are the most wonderful people  - many of whom have never met.

Thank You!

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass