Topic: Chordiestock 5.5 - 9/22 - 9/24

Some friends have asked about the possibility of gathering for a chordiestock like party mid year between the annual main event in March. I am more than happy to host, but I would hate for it to dilute the March event for folks who travel and can only do so once a year. September is half a year away from Chordiestock so I'm throwing it out there for comments and opinions. Would there be interest in a .5 event? Everyone is welcome, but all I ask is that if you can make only 1 event, make it in March. Are any weekends in September better than others?

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Re: Chordiestock 5.5 - 9/22 - 9/24

That comes shortly after Amy's in August and right before mine in October. On top of that September is really busy month for me work-wise.

Don't see me being able to make it.

I'm going to try real hard to make it to yours in October Uncle Joe. I enjoyed myself a great deal with the last one, but I'll bring a tent and a ground cloth this time.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

The date for chordiestock 5.5 is set - the weekend of 9/23/17. This will be somewhat scaled down from the main event in March, but already there are more than a dozen confirmed. If anyone can make, I can guarantee it will be a blast!

I said scaled down, but this is turning into a nice gathering. Cowboy and Topdawg (the judge) are making the trip, Zurf and Gary are still maybe's. All info is on Facebook, but for those who do not participate on FB (Dirty Ed), I thought I'd share it here as well.