126 (edited by Peatle Jville 2017-07-28 23:56:28)

Re: Geographical Spread On Chordie

UJB your doing a fantastic Job. Chordie Land I see has picked up a few more  representatives from differant parts of the world. That can only improve the diverse range of interesting inputs onto this site.  I am thinking there might be people out there who just pop into chordie for a read and a browse.  It would be intersting if  they could give you the time to place themselves on the map. They don't have to give to much detail just rough indicator.of their location.

Thank you Peatle.

There isn't really much involved. Hit the edit button, grab a pin and drop it in place. Takes all of 10 seconds once I zero in on the town. smile

UJB
how do I see the map ?

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

TIGLJK wrote:

UJB
how do I see the map ?

Sorry TIG. I forgot to put a link on this page.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewe … 65&z=2

wow  that is a great map !!

Peatle - do you ,Jan. easybeat, and beestie ever get together ?

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

can I get a second flag? I spend six months out of the year at my second home.

out of tune out of key and out of touch

mojo01 wrote:

can I get a second flag? I spend six months out of the year at my second home.

Throw a town at me.  smile

Malabo, let me know if you need a hint

mojo01 wrote:

Equatorial Guinea?

Tig
yeah Peatle & i meet for a beer most sundays,we talk music & the projects we are thinking about.
We bounce off each other throwing ideas around,we both like to try new things.currently hes doing double tracking
recording on his phone.I`m doing stories & heavy metal.We are in contact online a couple of times a week also.
Jandle is a busy girl,don`t see her much.still in contact mthly.Beastie has fallen in love so he`s a goneburger,don`t see him at all.
He runs a uke  group which meet fotnightly.they get about a doz people turn up for a strum.

The King Of Audio Torture

Cheers TIG easybeat has covered it well above. I am also doing a bit of music with another friend of mine Robert Hall who is dabbling with recording using proper recording techniques. As I am unable to play much Robert does it for me.

unclejoesband wrote:
mojo01 wrote:

Equatorial Guinea?

that would be the it

mojo01 wrote:
unclejoesband wrote:
mojo01 wrote:

Equatorial Guinea?

that would be the it

Done. smile

Perth, Australia

-[ Musician, writer, guitarist, singer ]-
Bandcamp     https://richardmortimer.bandcamp.com/follow_me
Discogs          https://www.discogs.com/release/29065579
YouTube         https://www.youtube.com/@RichardMortimerMusic

Lindsay,Ontario,Canada.

Sorry for the delay. I've been busy the last couple weeks getting ready for the party.

All taken care of now. smile

Berlin, Germany : )     

My name is Angelica and I'm from Bodafors, Sweden. I love music and I also teach others to play guitar...one step at the time...:D     

Angelica Laago Trolle
Sweden

Välkommen  to chordie Angelica. It is great to have someone from your part of the world  on here. Feel free to visit again and tell us a bit more about yourself and have a chat about your music and guitars also.     

145 (edited by Riverdales 2023-03-31 03:11:30)

Mercedes, Tx in the Rio Grande Valley ( Tip-O-Texas). This is where the winter Texans come to call home during winter. Palm trees and cool breeze cuz it's always 80 degrees! 8 miles from the border.

Peatle Jville wrote:

I would love to know how many nations are represented on Chordie? Maybe if anyone reading this could please reply to this post with a simple response something like below I would be thankful. I only need a rough indication not an exact.

Peatle, Johnsonville, Wellington, New Zealand. Bottom of North Island, New Zealand. The North Island and the South Island of NZ  is separated by the Cook Strait. Wellington is the Capital city of NZ.

Forgive your enemies, but always remember their names!

Dunedin, New Zealand, city in the far south of the country, population around 125,000. Name comes from Dùn Èideann, the gaelic name for Edinburgh, Scotland, from where most of the original settlers came early 1800's.     

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"