Topic: 89 to go

Is there a party or extra pickle for 4000 posts? Just 88 to go now.

This is a silly post, please note; I don't post just for the sake of making up numbers as a rule but I needed something to brighten my day.

Ann and I went for a walk yesterday as the sun was shining and it was quite warm. 10 minutes into our preamble and the sun went in, a cold wind came up and it began raining! This morning has brought snow showers. Why wasn't I born somewhere warm?

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

2 (edited by Tenement Funster 2018-03-17 11:08:22)

Re: 89 to go

I'm not sure how pickles became the official currency of the Chordie Universe, but you deserve a pile of them Phill ... you're one of the pillars of this site. It's snowing here this morning also (3 storms in a week) but fortunately they don't last at this time of year.

Chin up, dude!

3 (edited by Peatle Jville 2018-03-17 21:17:07)

Phill you are a man who deserves plenty of pickles. You are one of the outstanding members of this site.  I was thinking a more approriate currency is Pints of Ale.  I wonder how many pickles there are to a pint. Yesterday on Saint Paddys day in suport of the Irish we had alot of pints drunk turning many into happy pickled people. Some of my Welsh friends would like to make every day a time to have a pint for  Saint David. I always find that no matter how cold life gets a warm pub makes a differance. Summer here so we head to the bar to avoid UV rays and stay cool. Cheers, Yechid dah , Bulla Vinaka, Kia Ora, Good Health to you.

Thank you Peatle,

I am also very happy that Ireland beat England after all the garbage their coaches spouted before the Welsh game and you could see that the English players were enticing the Welsh players to fight so they could get sent off! And of course that controversial try.... it should have been given no doubt about that. So congrats to our Scottish brothers and a big well done to Ireland. It's now 9.30 pm and I am out the door to sample some of that ale you referred to. Yechyd da...Kia ora to you my good friend

5 (edited by Peatle Jville 2018-03-17 23:19:33)

The England coach Eddie Jones spouts garbage in the media all the time.I love it when his teams get beaten.  Of  course I like the Welsh coach Warren Gatland because he is a good kiwi.   Gatland has also done a great job as head coach with the British and Irish Lions on their tours. You Welsh are one of our favourite Rugby brothers. Later on today Easybeat and I will have a pint in your honour. Yechyd da...Kia ora to you my good friend

Saturday night spilt into Sunday night...I think it's Monday morning now so don't expect too much intelligence from me...yeah! Warren Garland, what a hero...no question

Pob hwyl...every happinesses

Not sure why this is in Marketplace. Perhaps Phill was hoping to purchase his pickles.  No blood, no foul. I'll pop it up to Chat Corner.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

sorry Zurf, it's not been a good couple of weeks for me.

No worries at all Phill. Figured it was a simple slip. I hope your days and weeks get better.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

thanx xxx

Weather here has been lovely but the mornings and evening are starting to turn colder ....... autumn in the air it seems.  Still wearing shorts and t-shirts , hoping the weather stays nice for us through to the end of April .

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan