Topic: Joe Walsh master class

Even if you think you know everything, this is the most entertaining guitar clinic Ive watched. Joe is so cool!

check this vid out!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7gMwE7phoM

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: Joe Walsh master class

Beamer,
I actually just watched that last week...    you are correct Beamer - it was excellent and Joe Walsh is very very cool
He has overcome a lot in his life ---  lots of ups and downs - but he is as you say ---- " COOL !"
Thanks for sharing that

Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

3 (edited by Peatle Jville 2017-10-29 01:16:35)

Joe is a down to earth guy with style and a way of teaching  which  is REAL  COOL Great video thanks Beamer.

4 (edited by Tenement Funster 2017-10-29 21:23:34)

I never thought a guitar setup video could be so entertaining! Joe's a classy guy with incredible talent, who doesn't take himself too seriously. I love when he said "I've got pretty good pitch." That's like Shaquille O'Neal saying "I've got pretty big hands". Great post, Beamer ... thanks for putting it up.

He is really great master. I like how he plays

Yep all of the above is true he is fantastic!

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Yep all of the above is true he is fantastic!     

He is fantastic - the expressions on his face are what makes him so convincing, so vulnerable, so believable - and so human.
What a wonderful performance.
Thanks for sharing this

Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

I've watched this before, I wonder if or how many strings he's broken doing that. I do it myself now but don't stretch them that far. Nice one Mr Walsh.     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.