Topic: the kids working me over.

https://youtu.be/BMnFopLcnCo

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: the kids working me over.

Beamer,
Not my kind of music, however your son has really got it going there.
Sounds like you were really into it as well. I am so jealous that you can spend time with him doing something you both love.  I am hopeful that when my grandchildren get a bit older I will be able to the same.

Thanks for sharing  - I love special moments - which you certainly experienced.

Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Thanks, LOLOL WELL I AM THE METALIZER ARE'NT I? lolol
WE were really getting into it that day. kinda glad the camera was all on him.  That was not intentional though.  I was at 50 watts and about 4 on volume.  Ill post my bone crusher link to youtube in the accessories section.  BGD saw it on FB. Said it was not loud enough if he could hear my pick LOLOL

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Looks like you two were having a blast together ..... so great you get to play together beamer smile

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

Sounds good!

[url]https://soundcloud.com/curtis-k-music[/url]

So great that you two can enjoy playing music together. There comes a point when the son surpasses the father and we start to feel our age. My oldest was about 16 when he first pinned me in a wrestling match, and my youngest was about the same age when he crossed me over (basketball) in the driveway ... down I went laughing my head off. I know you really cherish these moments you can spend together ... they fly by so quickly.

Tenement Funster wrote:

So great that you two can enjoy playing music together. There comes a point when the son surpasses the father and we start to feel our age. My oldest was about 16 when he first pinned me in a wrestling match, and my youngest was about the same age when he crossed me over (basketball) in the driveway ... down I went laughing my head off. I know you really cherish these moments you can spend together ... they fly by so quickly.

Yup

That's pretty much the crux of that song I wrote called "Moments "....
the chorus went

Oh those[Am] moments in [G]time, they just go [F]by so damn [C]fast
So [Am] hard to hold[G] onto , so [ F] hard to make them [C] last
Just [Am]keep them safe in[C]side your heart, and [F] cherish every [C]one
And [F]Live and love , all your [G] moments in the[C] sun
[F]Live and love , all your [G] moments in the[C] sun

it's posted somewhere here on chordie.

TF -  seems like only yesterday - on a whole lot of stuff -   but at least the memories never fade
Beamer- enjoy every second with your son !

Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke