1 (edited by law158 2018-05-26 06:07:42)

Topic: All My Loving by The Beatles

Fm should be F#m all thru song

Re: All My Loving by The Beatles

law158 wrote:

Fm should be F#m all thru song

Yes it should be F#m I have never edited any songs in the song registry perhaps one of the other Moderators can fix this thanks for bringing it to our attention. smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Hi there and welcome to the Forum.

Chordie is a search engine and there are no songs stored here so we cannot edit them (only you can edit one that is in your Songbook). If you look below of the song you will see:

Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. The original song is hosted at www.guitartabs.cc. Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. To remove this song please click here.

Please contact 'guitartabs', or the original writer, and point the error out to them.

At the very bottom of the page is the comment 'Please improve this page' and if you click on the 'add comment' you can point this error out to any other Chordie Members that look at this song.

Thank you,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thanks Roger smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

If you add the song to your personal song book, you can edit it for your own use as you see fit.
The editing isn't that tough -definitely worth looking into given that the net is prone to a mistake or two.
JIm