Topic: another hour of my life.

the threads of this song came to me while sitting outside shop after shop waiting for she who must be obeyed to finish looking at dress after dress.

https://soundcloud.com/iphillfine/anoth … of-my-life

please have a listen and comment

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Re: another hour of my life.

ha -   Great one Phill
sounds exactly like my life

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Great song writing, brilliantly put together, vocals, musicially, the whole package smile

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

Phill !!!

That's amazing work! Your "slice of life" lyrics and first-class performing had me smiling while my jaw hung open in amazement (that hurts, btw). Reminds me of something that the group "Bare Naked Ladies" might come up with ... five stars, mate!

Jim, us old married men should stick together. Shopping centres should have a pub in the middle where we can while away the hours while the women folk enjoy shopping.

( Jan, Amy, said very tongue in cheek)

Thank you Jandle, I much appreciate that you've taken the time to have a listen and comment.

BTW, I'm working on an instrumental medley I'm hoping to complete soon.

TF. Thank you very much, high praise indeed. I had you in mind when I realised how rocky it was becoming. It is a true slice of life. I've been married 37 years now, 30 of them waiting. LOL

8 (edited by TIGLJK 2018-06-07 11:23:38)

I've been married 37 years now, 30 of them waiting. LOL

Phill

that is a classic line !!!  smile

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke