Topic: SO MANY SONGS

Was sitting down today replying to emails and this popped into my head. 

SO MANY SONGS  - Jandle 24.7.18

So many sounds
So many beats
Got so many songs
Can`t stop tapping my feet

The rhythm, the rhyme,
The challenge to write
By no means an easy feat
Something I want to complete

The lyrics, the tunes
My desire to write looms
Thinking melodies, harmonies
Thoughts come alarmingly

Yeah so, many sounds,
So many beats
Got so many songs
Can`t stop tapping my feet.

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

Re: SO MANY SONGS

What a great description of how a musician's mind works, Jandle ... spot on, and very well done!

Jan
That is really a great poem - loads of interesting perspectives.
Well done

Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

i love that line..."my desire to write looms" . as a muso and song writer i have to agree, you've captured what makes us write or play. as we go about our mundane lives humming tunes or thinking up words to songs that haven't been written.... yet!

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

A nice bit of writing and I love Easybeats singing and playing of your poem turning it into a excellent song.

Thanks everyone, TF, Tig,  Phill and Peatle for your comments, I really appreciate them.  This whole writing poems or songs is fairly new to me and I have only tried writing a few over the last couple of years. 
Thanks to easybeat who took this poem and made a song out of it.

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan