Topic: monster rock and roller

so I walk in to Sams club for paper plates and Dixie cups for a family gathering I am cooking for and walk out with paper plates Dixie cups and a and a new portable amp. has any one else used one of these things? I would post a picture but I am a little on the dont know how to side of things. monster rock and roller charge it up and play it any where.179 bucks, so far im pretty happy with it came with a mic, I can run my phone or I pod through it on blue tooth and play along with  a guitar plugged in and the mic all at the same time. supposed to run up to 10 hours on a charge.

out of tune out of key and out of touch

Re: monster rock and roller

I use paper plates all the time. Dixie cups, only when there is a party or gathering. Not on a regular basis. Paper plates mainly because they don`t have to be washed.Just the cheapest paper plates. Dixie paper plates are too expensive

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

I use paper plates all the time. Dixie cups, only when there is a party or gathering. Not on a regular basis. Paper plates mainly because they don`t have to be washed.Just the cheapest paper plates. Dixie paper plates are too expensive

https://dancingtogod.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/falling-down-laughing.jpg

4 (edited by Tenement Funster 2018-08-01 09:27:33)

Sorry, Mojo ... JJJ really distracted me with that one. What's ironic is that buying an amp "on impulse" sounds more like something he'd do! big_smile Sounds like you've got yourself a versatile unit that will be ideal for jam sessions, friends over, travel, etc. Is this it?

https://images.samsclubresources.com/is/image/samsclub/0082739653072_A?$img_size_380x380$

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

hmmm thought I hit the report button but this box popped up.

JJJ that is some funny s@#t I dont care who you are. I am with you on the dixie products way to expensive but my wife insist on the good stuff and she says the wal mart brand colors clash the cool whip serving bowls.

TF thats the one ,about the only thing it does not have is a dixie cup holder on it

Mojo,
That's only bc you did not get the Monster Amp -   D.C. Model !
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r566/JK072652/0082739653072_A_zpsummygg8f.jpeg

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

^ Now that's funny - Well done TIGLJK! big_smile

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

mojo01 wrote:
joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

hmmm thought I hit the report button but this box popped up.

JJJ that is some funny s@#t I dont care who you are. I am with you on the dixie products way to expensive but my wife insist on the good stuff and she says the wal mart brand colors clash the cool whip serving bowls.

TF thats the one ,about the only thing it does not have is a dixie cup holder on it

You were going to hit report?? You`re the one that asked if anyone ever used Dixie cups and paper plates.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

TIGLJK all it needs now is a keg

JJJ that could have been the contents of the dixie cup talking .

Lucky for you Mojo that there is the Plus model - deluxe - especially for our Texas folk !!  smile
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r566/JK072652/Monster%20Lone%20Sr%20amp%20-%20Beer%20Kit_zpszcolupxg.png

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Mojo, that thing has some pretty good reviews online.  Seems like a good purchase, for a portable doodad.  Too bad they didn't have the DC Plus model in store, though.  tongue  (nice one Jim!  Ha!)

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Looks like a grown up Mr. Microphone. Pretty cool.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

mekidsmom wrote:

Mojo, that thing has some pretty good reviews online.  Seems like a good purchase, for a portable doodad.  Too bad they didn't have the DC Plus model in store, though.  tongue  (nice one Jim!  Ha!)

I DID FIND A REVIEW FOR DIXIE CUPS
Dixie PerfecTouch Cup
Dixie PerfecTouch Cup
By DIXIE
Product Details
These specially insulated cups are available in a variety of attractive designs, giving consumers a higher perception of product quality and elevating business returns. The construction of the PerfecTouch cup extends consumption time while adding confidence in overall product quality. Its outer lining keeps hands comfortable to the touch and eliminates the need for double-cupping. Look for the compatible Dixie 20 oz. PerfecTouch Hot Drink Lids.

Enjoy Every Sandwich

LOL ... with all of TIG's modifications, that Monster is looking less portable all the time. Another useful addition might be a grill (or BBQ as we say here in the north). I hope the amp is as much fun as this thread. big_smile

Well that's a mighty fine gadget I`d say
Take it anywhere , any day
No big set up
I hear a few hiccups
As you settle down and play

First few songs and strums
Going really well , using your thumb
The keg getting lighter
You sound a bit brighter

You got a monster rock and roller
Now you just gotta holler
With mic, amp and guitar
You strut your stuff, your a star
You got ya mojo on

Songs are getting longer
Words getting slower
Keg half empty
Legs wobble plenty
But that rock and roller is steady
It's all set up and ready

Last couple of songs now
This gadget has it all
You emptied the keg completely
head feels like lead
Think it's time now for bed
Go rest your head
And dream of your rock and roller

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

Wonderful ... that's brilliant, Jandle! Grinning from ear-to-ear as I read it! lol

Nice poem Jandle and the description is outstanding.

Music is what feelings sound like.
Music is life, that why our hearts have beats.

Fantastic Jan !  Quite clever -  well done!
JIm

Mojo your monster rock and roller looks like a great machine to take to a party or use while busking.
Jandle your words are brilliant.

Jandle wrote:

No big set up
I hear a few hiccups

The keg getting lighter
You sound a bit brighter

With mic, amp and guitar
You got ya mojo on

Songs are getting longer
Words getting slower
Keg half empty
Legs wobble plenty

Last couple of songs now
This gadget has it all
head feels like lead
Go rest your head

Ha ha ha.  What fun!  Thanks Jandle.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Cool amp. Surely the super deluxe version would have a cooler too? Maybe an ice dispenser? And of course a bottle of JD?

Jandle, I bet your voice with a little uke background would be fabulso

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Jandle wrote:

No big set up
I hear a few hiccups

The keg getting lighter
You sound a bit brighter

With mic, amp and guitar
You got ya mojo on

Songs are getting longer
Words getting slower
Keg half empty
Legs wobble plenty

Last couple of songs now
This gadget has it all
head feels like lead
Go rest your head

Jan good one , cracked me up
did I mention this thing has a bottle opener on it to????

Oh dear Lord - let this be the last Model !
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r566/JK072652/Monster%20Amp%20Super%20Duper_zps82wlmade.png

time to rename this thread NMAKDCIDWBOJDD
that translates to new monster amp keg dixie cup ice dispenser with bottle opener jack Daniels day. of course that depends on any new updates. i hear that the new super deluxe signature model will be four wheel drive limited edition personally autographed Mojo. thats the rumor on the street any way

25 (edited by TIGLJK 2018-08-09 10:54:54)

OK

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r566/JK072652/Mojo%20Autographed%20Model%20Monster%20Amp_zpseeayavzz.png

Here at Mojo Sporting Life - we take our customers opinions and suggestions very seriously- and try to accommodate them all !
This is a superb product.

However, this is the final version because of two reasons:
1) This really is the best there is !
2)  there's no more resources in the factory as the labor has all disappeared riding on the inventory !  smile
         (especially after  adding the mandatory Texas Gun Rack to all 4 wheeled ATV vehicles! smile

Hope you enjoy your new product !

P.S. For your safety, our modern technology has developed a system  in which the weapon will not function if the keg and/or cooler is in operation or the seal on the JD Bottle is broken !