Re: THINGS THAT ARE INPOSIBLE TO DO

walk straight when your drunk, or talk straight for that matter

Take the plastic cover off a new dvd case

Ride Safe!

Orpheus wrote:

Fart, sneeze burp hiccup while taking a dump and a wee at the same time, anyone who can do THAT deserves medals

peas

My nephew did that when i took him to to McDonalds once. i was standing out side his stall and holy Crap! That 4 year old never ceases to amaze me.

the answer is blowin' in the wind

stick your tongue up your nose

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

30 (edited by mhebert 2007-08-29 18:11:58)

Doc wrote

Did you ever hold a flame close to your a**? You should try it, and certainly after a big meal, with beans, eggs, brussels sprouts, yep, these green things are from Belgium.
You can even fart in a bottle (the more he smells the better) and close the bottle immediately. One year later, you ask someone to open the bottle, and look at his/her face: it still smells like hell (but you really need to close it very well).
About farting: I am sure if this is your speciality, you can place a microphone and instead of being a guitar player, you are a (F)artist (nice word by the way): what do you do for living, WELL I AM A FARTIST.
At the end of 1800 (1894) and 1900 there was a guy performing in Paris, in the MOULIN ROUGE, called "le petomane"( translated in English: the fart maniac. (see wikipedia). His real name is, or was JOSEPH PUJOL (+1945). He was able to fart the "Marseillaise= French national hymn.
On youtube there is a video called "blazing sadles".
Today there are also some FARTISTS. Take google: search fart artists, you will even see that they sell a "fart cd" on amazon.com.
Small extra note: every living person farts a few hours a day, most of the people don't realise it. When you breathe, or you drink a soda, just remember that the air going IN, has to come OUT. Oral & Anal.
If we are able to colour a fart, in red or green, you will see, walking on 5th avenue in New York, a lot of red "clouds" behind men and women.

Hey doc you could have written you thesis on that alone........

ok things impossible....

Reading your doctors handwritting.

My 14 year old daughter being in a good mood....anyone that has the cure for this please e-mail me and we can sell the idea together.

Honest politicians

fast FOOD.... the stuff they dish out cannot be considered as food

sneezing with eyes open

Michel

I may be goin' to hell in a bucket babe

Roller skate in a buffalo herd .

...Badeye.

one caper after another

daddycool wrote:

stick your tongue up your nose

I can do this.

Seriously.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Holy God Jerome!
What tune do you play when doing this? "The Soft Nasal  Shuffle"? lol.
You should be thinking of nicer things to do! You have to much time on your hands!

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Badeye.

That one just made me bust out laughing! Great Image! Gosh thats so funny.
Have to remember that one!

Old Doll.

Old Doll wrote:

Holy God Jerome!
You should be thinking of nicer things to do! You have to much time on your hands!

Old Doll.

big_smile

Idle hands are the devil's playground!

I learned to do this growing up on a farm, and watching cows do it.   I also played the trumpet, and so my tongue was fairly flexible.   I haven't attempted it in many years.

So here goes....

Ouch!

Still got it.  big_smile

Thanks Funny Guy,

for that splendid performance!  Ill be having nightmares now trying to erase that one from my sleep!

Goodnight or Goodday, whatever your time zone is.

Old Doll.

Use an Astray on a Motorbike?

Old Doll.

Old Doll wrote:

Badeye.

Old Doll.

Hello Old Doll. There is a song by Roger Miller called
"You can't roller skate in a bufflo herd" It's here on chordie.

Take Care...Badeye.

one caper after another

jerome.oneil wrote:
Old Doll wrote:

Holy God Jerome!

Old Doll.

big_smile

I learned to do this growing up on a farm, and watching cows do it.   I also played the trumpet, and so my tongue was fairly flexible.   I haven't attempted it in many years.

So here goes....

Ouch!

Still got it.  big_smile

There goes a man who never was without a date.

Michel

I may be goin' to hell in a bucket babe

mhebert wrote:
jerome.oneil wrote:
Old Doll wrote:

Holy God Jerome!

Old Doll.

big_smile

So here goes....

Ouch!

Still got it.  big_smile

There goes a man who never was without a date.

Michel

I hear tell that o'le Jerome can lay down some tasty licks.......Technically perfect of course. smile

Ark

You guys are bad!   big_smile

Old Doll wrote:

Use an Astray on a Motorbike?

Old Doll.

Funny you mention that.  I'm a fisherman, and I fish from a kayak.  As you might expect, I enjoy the company of other people who fish from kayaks.  It's also a bit safer following the 'buddy system.'  Most of we kayak fishermen modify our kayaks to add items of convenience and comfort.  It's a tinker's paradise, really.  I believe the most humorous modification I've seen is an ashtray affixed to the front deck of one of my buddy's kayaks.  It (the ashtray, not the buddy) was the kind that you drop the butt down inside.  That way the butts would stay in it and not pollute the river when she capsized - which was with monotonous regularity. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Mon cher Michel, it looks like a thesis, but the story is 100% true.
MORE, I CAN SHOW A LITTLE VIDEO, with a guy sitting on a toilet, and another with a big kind of radio to play rhythm: bas & drums.
I just don't know how to put it here.
Risky business: farting when you have diarrhoea..

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

44 (edited by arkady 2007-09-01 11:29:40)

Hi Doc
As your into windbreaking as art form we here in the UK have some home grown talent namely "Mr. methane". big_smile

Check out his website.......http://www.mrmethane.com/html/frameset.html

Ark

What's happened to the Auto Hyper Link?

mhebert wrote:

Doc wrote

My 14 year old daughter being in a good mood....anyone that has the cure for this please e-mail me and we can sell the idea together.

Michel

Well having been a 14 year old girl not too long ago i can say this from experience.... becoming a teenage girl sucks. Really bad (don't get me wrong i've had a lot of fun) but we're not used to dealing with hormones yet and we've just had a boatload dumped on us.
Don't know about her but i never was in a good mood unless there was some good music on or my best friend was around....  im afraid there is no cure lol

All You Need is Love smile

Last rebel,

I've never been a girl and not even the devil himself scares me. But when you mention that hormone stuff that's when you see the dust kicking up from my heals because I'm headed for them hills and FAST. What I really wanted to say is I like your tag line especially "thank GOD I'm a guitar man" and I know your a girl and your giving GOD HIS do. Here's one for you " I've tried everything in my life, the things I liked I've done twice". I know I don't have to tell you where that came from because I know You got that right.

Bootlegger.

bootleger wrote:

Last rebel,

I've never been a girl and not even the devil himself scares me. But when you mention that hormone stuff that's when you see the dust kicking up from my heals because I'm headed for them hills and FAST. What I really wanted to say is I like your tag line especially "thank GOD I'm a guitar man" and I know your a girl and your giving GOD HIS do. Here's one for you " I've tried everything in my life, the things I liked I've done twice". I know I don't have to tell you where that came from because I know You got that right.

Bootlegger.

Well met bootlegger smile
  and yeah you sure got that right.

try sticking your elbow in your ear -- either one

ssttsstt wrote:

try sticking your elbow in your ear -- either one

You never met my mate after his motorbike "misshap" lol. they never even realised his pelvis was broken for a week.
So add "brake in time to miss that damn overtaking car" to the list then lol
And I can make light of that, because i'm a biker too, and he's got a sense of humour!

She aint exactly pretty, she aint exactly small
but at 42-39-56, you could say she's got it all....

badeye wrote:
Old Doll wrote:

Badeye.

Old Doll.

Hello Old Doll. There is a song by Roger Miller called
"You can't roller skate in a bufflo herd" It's here on chordie.

Take Care...Badeye.

I actually know this song..... and am currently trying to decode it. Seems like every verse has to do with some popular advertisement or industry from the day.

for instance 'you can't roller skate in a buffalo herd'
I found a sign that was advertisng some company (don't know what it was) in an antique place that thier logo was a buffalo with roller skates.

'You can't drive around with a tiger in you're car"
This one I know cuz its from my great great great great Uncle Plez's company, The Humble Oil Company,(they sold to exxon. and yes i should be rich but he left all the money to his late age bimbo instead of my great grandpa....) thier slogan was 'there's a tiger in the tank', thier logo was a tiger (seem familiar? they still have gas stations using a newer version of him)

Anyway you can add this to the list-
figuring out a Roger Miller song lol That dude was nuts