Topic: LGD ----- Less guitar days. A lot less

I`ve decided to sell as many guitars as I can. All the Gretsch`s and the Gibson are staying. Along with my Rickenbacker, Epiphone and Silvertone.  Why am I selling them?? They just aren`t doing what they used to. I was compensating by buying guitars. Now they are just taking up space in my house.  For whatever reason, I can`t even stand to look at them anymore. 

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: LGD ----- Less guitar days. A lot less

All things change and thats ok, they served their purpose and now it's time to let them go. For me it was fast bikes and risky choices, once I let them go life got a whole lot easier. Well maybe not easier but better- you know what I mean. 

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Re: LGD ----- Less guitar days. A lot less

Are you going to list them in the section here on Chordie,  Joey³. I probably wouldn't be able to afford one, but I do check in there a lot.

Also, will we have to change your description from "Chief Hoarder" to something else, or will you be buying more guitars at some point?

Thanks

Bill 

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com