Topic: Chordie Pa. 2018

First let me apologize for getting this up so late. I've had something to deal with that has left me in a bit of a daze.

Save the date. Oct. 5-6 and 7

Music and fun for everyone in the mountains of Central Pennsylvania.

If you haven't seen it, here is a playlist from last years event.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P … AgJw-Nngim

PM me for details and directions. smile 

Re: Chordie Pa. 2018

Thanks, UJB ... If I ever decide to retire and have some extra cash at the time, I'm going to get to one of these Chordie shindigs. 

Wish I could make it Joe but I'm committed to playing a gig on the 6th.  I will be in the Millersburg area the following weekend however for a camping/fishing get-together with friends on the Susquehanna River if the weather permits it.

DE 

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

I have been home so little this year that I think I'm not likely to make it. I'd like to go to a high school football game and spend a little time with my wife and kids. Subject to change.     

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Whoops!  I thought Jim had commented,  but I guess he didn't.  We're planning on being there... tradition and all.  wink  Will catch ya on the side if there's any specific questions ... other than, how many cookies to bring this year?     

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

UJB love those videos you put up of all you wonderful Chordie folks.     

mekidsmom wrote:

Whoops!  I thought Jim had commented,  but I guess he didn't.  We're planning on being there... tradition and all.  wink  Will catch ya on the side if there's any specific questions ... other than, how many cookies to bring this year?

Guess that would be up to the baker. smile

Peatle Jville wrote:

UJB love those videos you put up of all you wonderful Chordie folks.

Well thank you. There's a lot of talent in that playlist. smile     

Hoping to make it. Just back from Raleigh after playing Friday night with Cowboy Keith, Jetfly2112, and Scopolomine (band=Nine Ball Tight). I think I will arrive before dark Fri nite so as not to drive into the bog......     

I don't care if Hell freezes, as long as I've got my plastic Jesus
Riding on the dashboard of my car......

Strat, Martin, Tele, Artcore.......

Topdawgz wrote:

Hoping to make it. Just back from Raleigh after playing Friday night with Cowboy Keith, Jetfly2112, and Scopolomine (band=Nine Ball Tight). I think I will arrive before dark Fri nite so as not to drive into the bog......

I was going to send an email but you beat me to it. Lol.  See you Friday. I'll be here all day.     

Sorry to have missed the jam. I hope Mekids got the message to you-unexpected new roof for the guitar barn. It is done, but glad I don’t do roofing for a living because I would starve. See you next time, team!     

I don't care if Hell freezes, as long as I've got my plastic Jesus
Riding on the dashboard of my car......

Strat, Martin, Tele, Artcore.......