Will you regret all that you have lost?

So go ahead and keep your walls built high,
I'm tired of climbing
though I've tried to reach the sky

There is no smile
as I walk through the door,
How often do your eyes
cast themselves out or to the floor?

The harsh light of reality comes crashing down. 

My face, neither a smile or a frown,
It's just another day in this now lonly town.

You don't love me anymore,
So show yourself to the door. 

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: THE DOOR

Beamer,  your writing is really next level.  Often the hard places bring out stuff in us that is good or bad.  In this case your writing skills have just sky rocketed, you are writing so well and from raw emotions.     

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

beamer you are getting better and better. It is like watching a caterpillar turn into a butterfly .     

Music is what feelings sound like.
Music is life, that why our hearts have beats.

Classical Guitar wrote:

beamer you are getting better and better. It is like watching a caterpillar turn into a butterfly .

I just wish the metamorphosis did not have to happen. it's one hell of a way to have a creative Outlook.     

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

beamer wrote:
Classical Guitar wrote:

I just wish the metamorphosis did not have to happen. it's one hell of a way to have a creative Outlook.

Really feeling for you, buddy. Lots of pain in your poems / songs, but as you imply it's a high price to pay for these feelings.     

6 (edited by Peatle Jville 2018-10-11 03:31:35)

Poems often emerge in the midst of strong emotions. Your  poem does describe your painful experience vividly and creatively,I hope it can make  some sort of  sense of this experience .as you travel on down the road and it becomes part of an old chapter in your life.