Topic: Merry Christmas Beamer

This one is right in your wheelhouse buddy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cUz-zA … e=youtu.be

Happy Holidays Scott,

DE 

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

Re: Merry Christmas Beamer

Ed

That - and i don't usually even listen to this genre -   was awesome !!

Great music and a great voice & performance - thanks for sharing!
ENJOY IT BEAMER - FANTASTIC !

Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

I usually don't listen to that type of music either Jim, but I'll agree that it's well done and seemed to be an ideal  holiday song for the  "Metalizer"

Ken     

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

That was good     

That's a good un. Humour and a nice bit of heavyness. That guy has a great range, if a little vocal FX was applied? All the better.     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

What is vocal FX  ?     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Perfect blend for our resident Metalizer. We know 2018's been a tough year, dude, so here's wishing you brighter days in 2019.     

TIGLJK wrote:

What is vocal FX  ?

hi Jim. the vocal FX i was referring to is applied to the singers voice to make it sound deeper or lower in range to make him sound as if he has a deep voice and a really high voice in the part where he's hitting the high register. it can be applied with a vocal harmonizer or range shifter. i suppose you've seen people on tv breathing in helium? well it's dangerous, so they don't it's all done with FX.     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

LOLOLOL Thanks DE. thats awesome!     

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

What an amazing voice the main singer has!!     

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

11 (edited by Peatle Jville 2018-12-13 04:00:33)

DE like your choice of song. Merry Christmas  Beamer and all my Chordie friends.