and thought I was fine.

Oh how was I to know

that I was really dying,

and that you,,  gave up trying.

This love grows weary and sad,

There is nothing I can say

You wanted to leave so bad,

I just wake up ,,, it's another day.. 

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

2 (edited by Classical Guitar 2019-01-26 14:42:09)

Re: I Woke Up Today

beamer  I I have read what you wrote 10 times and although I I can feel your pain , moving on sometimes is hard and is the best thing. I had  a friend who lost his  his wife from an unwanted reason she left to another person . Then at  college reunion he saw a long ago  girl  he knew who went through almost the same thing. Long story short, they got together to talk and a year later they were married. Sometimes when you think nothing can happen it can. I hope once you can get over this something good can come out of it for you.

Music is what feelings sound like.
Music is life, that why our hearts have beats.

as usual your thoughts are quite dark and revealing, and of course well written. i particularly like the first four lines, i don't really want to remember my break up, but that year between leaving her and meeting Ann were exhausting and i felt rubbish for using all those young (and not so young) ladies. make the most of your free time.     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

THANKS GUYS, SORRY IF IM BRINGING YOU ALL DOWN.  I WAS DOING GOOD FOR A WHILE AND HAD A BAD TWO DAYS.     

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)