1 (edited by ctech 2019-02-06 17:57:07)

Topic: Open your eyes

I did a rough demo arrangment of "open your eyes" on my zoom r8 and though id post.
I would like to  know what you think good or bad.
Listen to Open your eyes by Ctech #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/user-415450650/open-your-eyes-2

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

Re: Open your eyes

Well done!     

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

Nice !
Can you post the lyrics either here or on sound cloud ?
Thanks for sharing
Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Thanks dirty Ed.     

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

Thanks Jim. Just for you ill write them out

Open your eyes

50 million Russian Christians dead
Open your eyes, open your eyes
10 million Ukrainians
wanting for some bread
Open your eyes,  open your eyes

The killing fields in Cambodia
White farmers murdered
In south Africa
Open your eyes, open your eyes

Good intentions,  pave the road to hell
How meny more times before you see
I can"t look in to my children's eyes
Knowing this will be there legacy
Open your eyes

14 hundred children raped in Rotherham
The mass replacement
Of every European
Open your eyes, just open your eyes

16 bar solo

Good intentions,  pave the road to hell
How meny more times before you see
I can't look in to my childrens eyes
Knowing this will be there legacy
Open your eyes
Open your eyes
Open your eyes     

Great little protest song, well done. Only it's a bit confusing! I get the reference to genocide and the hatered we all feel for dictatorships. What are you saying about the farmers in Africa? I know that their dictator and war chiefs are encouraging the murder and reclaiming of their tribal lands, or that's the rhetoric their given to incite violence. It's no less than we Europeans did in the last 200 years! The world is full of scheming, selfish, power hungry megalomaniacs, and the poor are being manipulated by these silent tyrants, as we are here in the UK, think about that one.

As I said, great little protest song, you sound almost like Bob Dylan only your harmonica sounds better!     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

The common thread in each verse of this excellent song, is the overly-ambitious viewing the general population much as a vampire would view a room of humans. It's a sad continuum of human nature, that while some may open eyes of compassion, just as many others open eyes of opportunism ... keeps me up at night.

8 (edited by ctech 2019-02-07 16:17:35)

Hi phill. What they all have in common is Communism, or as today they call it cultural Marxism( progressivism).  The line white farmers murdered in south Africa come from the fact that white farmer are being raped,mutilated and murdered (plaasmoorde)and the western world just stands silent. The Marxist A.N.C run south Africa.  South Africa  today could be our tommow if we dont open our eyes. I want my grandkids to grow up in a clean safe country  not a degenerate marxist hellhole where they are the hated minority. If that a crime then so be it.

The harmonica is off my technics kn6000. Glad you liked the song overall. 
Its counter culture "Folk against communism"  so will make  people uneasy.

I get what you say about being manipulated our people are so fractured I fear for the future,but hasnt that been the plan all along thats why they couldnt implement communism before the first world war ,our strength of community,family and
Loyalty to our god,county and people. That no longer exists. Sadly!

9 (edited by ctech 2019-02-07 16:25:08)

Thanks Tenement Funster,well said, you hit the nail on the head. It keeps me up at night too. We are slowly but surely being replaced, soon to be a minority in our own country's and we will not be treated with the same compassion and respect as we treat others.  If things dont drastically change this will be our childrens legacy.