Topic: once again

Once again,  my son, hereafter to be known as "sonbeam" has kept me up on new and amazing bands.

This one is crazy good and although not most of your guys cup of tea, push through this vid. its melodic, its heavy and progressive. and her voice  ...... just listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQNtGoM … rt_radio=1 

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: once again

Beamer

Talented band !
Singer has a great voice although when it got modified ( I assume by some peddle or something) it scared me.  I cant imagine if that was real and she could do that - I'd be petrified to sleep with her ! smile

How do they do that voice thing anyway ?

A good band though... very interesting to listen to and watch perform.

Thanks for the enlightenment

Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: once again

TIGLJK wrote:

Beamer

Talented band !
Singer has a great voice although when it got modified ( I assume by some peddle or something) it scared me.  I cant imagine if that was real and she could do that - I'd be petrified to sleep with her ! smile

How do they do that voice thing anyway ?

A good band though... very interesting to listen to and watch perform.

Thanks for the enlightenment

Jim

Jim, its all her. No distortion.  There are two vocal coaches on YT who listen to her and analyze her style.  One teaches how to do that.     

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)