Topic: And in OTHER NEWS

"SONBEAM" finally has met a fellow Metal Head who is not "a freak of the school" and he happens to play guitar.
Matter of fact He plays better than me in just the 3 yrs. he has been playing. (Dang young whippersnappers)
So upon hearing this, I suggested he invite him over to Jam and that he could use my half stack (which he thought was pretty spiffy as he had never used a tube amp). 

Being the cool dad I am, once tuning and explaining the rules of my rig, (only knob you can touch is master volume! LOLOLOL) I left and went upstairs.   They noodled around a little and got to know each other better. Then while I was at work on Saturday, they jammed out.  I listened to a phone recording of some of it.  I am waiting for a bass player to show up (Oh the kid can play bass also!) and a singer.   I am very pleased that he has found a person his age to jam with.  I have fun with him, but it’s always more fun when it’s your peers.

waiting for band practice to start in my house.  I cant wait!  Yes I will haul you to gigs, Yes I will help get you in with the right promoter!  big_smile  big_smile 

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: And in OTHER NEWS

That's great news for your growing "band", Beamer!

I laughed at your comment about "young whipper-snappers" ... it's embarrassing how good some these kids are, ain't it?     

Re: And in OTHER NEWS

Very cool beamer!     

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!