Topic: The Awakening

I redid "The Awakening " with more emphasis on the voice.
If anyone wants a listen.

Listen to The Awakening by Ctech #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/user-415450650/the-awakening 

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

Re: The Awakening

ctech I just listened and you did a great job with one. Good sound and loved the tune. Great work.     

Music is what feelings sound like.
Music is life, that why our hearts have beats.

Excellent !!    Love the accent-- makes feel like I'm in an old English bar or something and you are on stage singing!     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Reminiscent of Ian Anderson and Jethro Tull! Takes me back to one of the best nights I ever had, watching a folk group at our local YMCA (now closed) and a pal of mine guested, he sang Mr Tambourine Man...brill. and the stand out song was "Thrashing Machine". If you haven't heard it you should look it up!

Great job.     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Thanks Classical Guitar, glad you liked it ,the tune came one day when i was whistling,as i always do when im out and about. Anyway it stuck so i wrote The Awakening around that.     

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

Thanks Jim , that accent my son who sings had a good laugh at that,  i think it makes it more authentic.  I would love to write a whole song in eald englisc but i would want to get it in the wrong context i understand some but not enough.     

Cheers Phill made me feel good to know it brought back memories for you. Ill look them up when i get the chance.