Topic: Boss v-20

My dad just gave me a boss v 20 ,
havent got lead yet so cant try it out.
Is it any good? 

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

Re: Boss v-20

Yes it is I have one, But I find it more suitable for use as a recording asset than a performance one only because it takes time to switch keys for harmony but it has some nice features including a loop function and great reverb and delays you just have to play with it to find how it best suits your needs.     

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Thanks Russell, it will do great then, can wait to test it when i get a lead and power supply.     

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

dont spend to much on the power supply most Boss equipment is interactive when it comes to power usually any 9v is good to go     

Ok Russell  thanks for that advice. My father said he has it somewhere but I'll try the few ive got.     

Also, a manual is very handy to have it cuts down the learning curve and if none is available you can always google a pdf file online for this unit.     

$290  new - it better be good. The you tube demo I watched on it  was amazing.

If I could sing - I'd get one!  smile
You Dad did you  right my friend!!  Enjoy     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Cheers Russell my dad downloaded it and printed it out for me.     

TIGLJK wrote:

$290  new - it better be good. The you tube demo I watched on it  was amazing.

If I could sing - I'd get one!  smile
You Dad did you  right my friend!!  Enjoy

I cant sing that good Jim but it doesn't
stop me. Yes my dad is good to me . Hopefully it will help with my creativity.     

Good to hear it will be a lot easier to navigate smile

ctech wrote:

Cheers Russell my dad downloaded it and printed it out for me.