Topic: Printing Problem

G'day all,
My problem is that when I try to print a song using the print button, the chord diagrams that appear in a box to the right of the lyrics on the screen, are then superimposed over the lyrics on the right hand side of my printout, and obscure that part of the song. It's like I need to move the box containing the chord diagrams to somewhere else on the screen before printing, but I can't seem to do that. Can anyone help? 
I've searched about the last two years to see if anyone else has had this problem, and gave up at that point. So apologies if it has been discussed and rectified before. 

Re: Printing Problem

The problem I have is the lettered chords print very lightly in blue. Is thrtr a way to make them print darker?     

Hey Jawad, I don't have that problem but I only print in Black and White. The chord letters I get are only slightly lighter than the lyrics. Maybe try that?

And in other news, I sorted out my original problem with the lyrics on the printed copies being obscured by the chord diagrams! The issue was I was printing copies of songs that I had previously edited to put all the lyrics on one page. So I had actually placed part of the Lyrics under where the chord diagrams are  set to print out....... It doesn't show like this on the screen, but you can see it on the print preview.     

ok guys, here is my simple way of printing out songs;
1; download the song in question to whichever office program you use, I use Apache open office. Do this by highlighting all the bits you want, eg words, chord windows etc, then paste in your office.

2. Now you can edit as you like then print. easy?     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Hi guys, well I always do it in a simple way;
download
edit
print.