Topic: Stormy Skies

Hi everyone its been a while. A demo of instrumental
Listen to Stormy Skies by Ctech on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/user-415450650/stormy-skies 

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

Re: Stormy Skies

Nice work and instrumental. Just listened to you and  very good and enjoyed it.     

Music is what feelings sound like.
Music is life, that why our hearts have beats.

3 (edited by ctech 2019-06-16 08:27:38)

Cheers Classical Guitar ,its not perfect but has something,working on some lyrics at mo ,but my voice won't be good enough to sing it.  I will put lyrics up when done and i must put something where its just chords. Glad you enjoyed it.

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

That is really,really good !!   
It reminds me of something that maybe Tears For Fears, Kraftwerk, Moody Blues or Eurythmics might play.  ( Give Annie Lenox a call to sing your lyrics!)  smile 

WELL DONE CTECH !!!

Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Personally I love it and think to put words to it wouldn't help. It takes you off  to somewhere else. As I sat listening through headphones, I could sort of imagine it as the music to some post apocalyptic film. In my humble and worthless opinion I think it's better left as an instrumental.     

Thick as two short planks

I've said before that your music could be made into a rock opera type piece consisting of instrumentals and songs. I know you have an interest in medieval England, the Norman conquest and the Saxons as already you've posted a few pieces to say as much. All you need do now is put them all together and we may have another Rick Wakeman or Mike Oldfield. Great work.     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

I love this is as an instrumental; wouldn't change a thing. Very atmospheric ... nice work.     

Thank you Jim, keepitreal,Phil and  Tenement Funster,I  agree with keeping it an instrumental, but i wanted a song to enter this years uk songwriting contest, so had to add lyrics. All i need now is someone to sing it. I've posted the song in the song writing section for all who are interested.  Thank you all again for the positive response.     

Ctech
good luck with the comp,competitions are  a great reason to write.     

The King Of Audio Torture

Cheers brian,i hope i get it recorded in time. If i do ill let you know the result.