1 (edited by Tenement Funster 2019-07-24 09:34:25)

Topic: What Makes "Chordie" Great

This is now my 4,000th post since joining Chordie in 2013, so I thought it would be appropriate to express profound gratitude to Per (our gracious creator / host) and Roger (his lieutenant) for the amazing resource they have created for guitarists of all skill levels, musical tastes, and from around the world. This international collaboration of interesting, supportive, and very talented musicians and songwriters have been an ongoing source of inspiration to me, for which I am deeply appreciative.

To all of my fellow-Chordians ... you are what makes Chordie great. Thanks for the friendship, the ongoing banter,  the sharing of knowledge, and the encouragement.

Rick

Re: What Makes "Chordie" Great

Tenement Funster wrote:

To all of my fellow-Chordians ... you are what makes Chordie great. Thanks for the friendship, the ongoing banter,  the sharing of knowledge, and the encouragement.

Right back at ya ... !!     

-[ Musician, writer, guitarist, singer ]-
Bandcamp     https://richardmortimer.bandcamp.com/follow_me
Discogs          https://www.discogs.com/release/29065579
YouTube         https://www.youtube.com/@RichardMortimerMusic

Tenement Funster wrote:

This is now my 4,000th post since joining Chordie in 2013, so I thought it would be appropriate to express profound gratitude to Per (our gracious creator / host) and Roger (his lieutenant) for the amazing resource they have created for guitarists of all skill levels, musical tastes, and from around the world. This international collaboration of interesting, supportive, and very talented musicians and songwriters have been an ongoing source of inspiration to me, for which I am deeply appreciative.

Rick

I believe I hear a song in that thar post.

Maybe one of our talented lyricist could turn those sentiments into music. smile     

4 (edited by Peatle Jville 2019-07-25 10:41:17)

Congratulations Rick on your 4000th. I am not that good at looking in regularly at this or any other website, it is no reflection on Chordie and the community of fine folk on here. I am a bit behind when it comes to the internet and technology. Chordians are an inspiring , knowledgeable bunch not only about music but other interesting aspects of life. So when I do look in, TF I always find your posts and links interesting.
Thank you TF and all the others for always been there and putting interesting things on here.
Pete

hello     

Hi. It's amazing that for so many years you have been at the forum and take an active part in its development smile     

Ahaha ... Hi to all the fellowship