Topic: Heartbroke

A bandmate and jammate of mine died today. We've known one another over 40 years. We've played music at intense and important times including my Daddy's funeral. I'm heartbroken. Just heartbroken.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: Heartbroke

So sorry to hear that Zurf. sad

Condolences to you and his family.     

Zurf

There are no words  that I can type to heal that kind of hurt.  My deepest sympathy and condolences to you and your friend's family.
May the treasures of your memories together ease some of the pain of your loss.

So sorry, my friend.

Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

So sorry for your loss Derek. My condolences.     

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

sorry to hear that , no words to help but I raise a toast to your friend     

out of tune out of key and out of touch

So sorry Zurf, it is so hard when we lose someone we bond with. Remember the good times, the fun and the laughs you had together, I am sure that is what he would want you to do. Condolences to you and his family.     

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

7 (edited by Phill Williams 2019-08-20 19:28:23)

This will be a hard time for you. Try to focus on the good times you had together and I guess there were many.

Condolences to you and his family.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Very sad to hear, Zurf ... time and good memories are the only things which can reduce the pain. Very sorry for your loss.     

So sorry to hear this, Zurf.     

More positive waves for you.     

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Sorry to hear of the loss of your musical brother, Zurf and friend in life. The good memories will live on.There are times when we all  wish we could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away. I have the feeling that if we did that, the precious joy would be gone  from those special  memories of those intense and important times shared with dear friends and loved ones who have passed on before us. God bless your buddy for being a good friend. When you play a song he will be still there in your heart.