Topic: Unable to delete songs

I have been unable to delete songs from my songbook.,the delete feature works until I get to the OK step. Very frustrating. 

2 (edited by Tenement Funster 2019-09-20 12:43:27)

Re: Unable to delete songs

Hi, Jaybird ... I just deleted two songs from my own songbook, and it worked without a hitch. Here's how I did it:

- open My Songbook
- click the Song Title to be deleted, by putting a check mark in the left hand box
- click the Delete button (trash can at the top)
- click the OK button

I just tried it with two titles, and there were no issues. If this is what you've been doing without success, then I hope one of our more technically gifted members will read in and offer advice. All the best to you!

Tenement Funster. This is what I have tried also. However when I click the OK prompt there is no response. The Cancel works but not the Ok.     

I have just checked and I have the same problem as Jaybird. I will drop a line to Per, the site owner, and see what he can do to fix it.
Please bear with us Jaybird, it may take a day or two to sort out,

Roger     

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thank you Roger. I will stand by.     

I'm running into the same problem: I select a song to delete, but only the Cancel button works. OK does not click to delete the song. I'm on an Apple computer. I'm also having trouble adding songs to my songbook, a problem that didn't exist for me previously.     

Just an update:

I have been in contact with Per this morning and this issue is turning out to be a little more problematical than first thought. It is being investigated and hopefully there will be a fix soon.

Roger     

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I too still can’t delete titles from my songbook.... it is a bit frustrating hope it will be fixed soon.