Topic: SubZero L410X DSP Column PA System with Bluetooth

Hey folks,

I was thinking of buying one of these for a smallish pub gig set up.

Anyone any experience of these?

Also, no echo /  reverb on it but I like some on my voice.  Any inexpensive options to add echo?

Thanks in advance. 

2 (edited by beamer 2019-09-26 19:43:41)

Re: SubZero L410X DSP Column PA System with Bluetooth

USE GUITAR PEDALS INLINE OR THE TC ELECTRONIC MIC MECHANIC.  4 REVERB AND 4 ECHOS + SOME AUTO TUNE.  http://www.proaudiostar.com/tc-helicon- … D7EALw_wcB

THIS IS A STEEL!!!! https://www.styknot.com/products/e-tend … con-2-with    DONT DELAY ITS NEVER THIS CHEAP.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Hi Vic? I've just seen your post and as it happens I got an email from Gear for music and they show the set up you mentioned. So at £110 it sounds a bargain so if your busker amp has sufficed in your gigs it sounds perfect for what you need. You can buy relatively cheap vocal and instrumental FX from Amazon. One thing though, if you're going to use backing tracks I'd keep using the guitar amp. Good luck.     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

I've   had  problems  with    Sub zero  ,I  bought  a    20  watt   acoustic  2  channel amp   and  found  the  mic   channel   to  be  very  poor  quite  distorted   and  not  loud enough  to  match  the  guitar  channel   . Gear  for  music    are  a  great  company  and  they  swapped  it   for  a  Fender  acoustasonic   15  which was  mush better  and  loud enough  for  small  rooms . I  would  suggest  if   you  live  near  their   showroom you  go  and  try  before  you  buy   or  you  may    have   to  mess  about  sending  it  back   if  it  doesn't  meet  your  requirements .Their  advisors  are  pretty  well  clued  up   so  speak  to  them  on the  phone  if  you  cant  visit .     

Thanks so much everyone for bothering.  Much appreciated.     

i hope you'll let us know how you get on?
a little wisdom from an old rocker; there are all size venues, big to small and medium. the bigger the equipment you get the better really. you can always turn down a 100 watt Pa for a small gig, but you cant turn up a 10 watt pa for a larger room.     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.