1 (edited by beamer 2019-09-30 18:17:00)

Topic: SEEKING AZRAEL

I may need to preface this one  for you guys. 
I have been writing nothing but heavy stuff for a while.  This is totally  make believe.  and the more I wrote it, the more it centered on DC Comics   Azrael  so if you are currious....  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azrael_(comics)

http://comicartcommunity.com/gallery/de … e_id=31764

All that’s been learned, now forgotten
A world unjust, a life uncherished,
To walk in the dark
Buried in the blackness of my heart.

Looking for the target,
Yet passing by. The unfortunate watch.
Anger inside, the urge to kill
Yet a soul that pulls to the heavenly side.

Dark angel
Come to me. Dark angel
Set me free.
Set me on Azrael’s path,
Dispensing final justice
With Gods wrath!

True sinners I shall seek, 
Do not force my flaming sword to rise
and light up this dark street.

Your cries for atonement will echo .....

And your maker you shall meet.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: SEEKING AZRAEL

Pretty cool Scott  I'm aware of  the DC Azreal  thing but why no mention of a flaming sword?     

This one is beyond dark for any reason.     

Music is what feelings sound like.
Music is life, that why our hearts have beats.

Inventive and imaginative writing if a little brutal for my taste. I lost my love of super heros when the original batman series ended....kerpow, zap...holy poems batman!     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Haven't got a clue who Azrael is but these lyrics are just brilliant. I can just imagine them backed by a screaming guitar, heavy bass and a thumping drum beat. Perhaps a little Alice Cooper. Love it.     

Thick as two short planks

Grah1 wrote:

Pretty cool Scott  I'm aware of  the DC Azreal  thing but why no mention of a flaming sword?

Ok  you were right, so check the edit! LOLOLOLOL!     

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

keepitreal wrote:

Haven't got a clue who Azrael is but these lyrics are just brilliant. I can just imagine them backed by a screaming guitar, heavy bass and a thumping drum beat. Perhaps a little Alice Cooper. Love it.

check out the link i included big_smile     

Classical Guitar wrote:

This one is beyond dark for any reason.

Extreme sect of Templar's, Assassin, stood in for Batman, pledged new fealty to Batmans code.

Because dark is more interesting than rainbow's and I love a good anti-hero big_smile     

The flaming sword  now lights your way ,
Beamer you've got things to say
We love the stories
That you tell
Don't hold back
Now give em hell     

Beamer I like those words you got a good talent. I don't know about comics watching an episode  American Pickers they mentioned some crazy high prices collectors pay for old comics. I like the idea of super heros looking at your Azreal link he is gone from evil to good interesting.     

Peatle Jville wrote:

Beamer I like those words you got a good talent. I don't know about comics watching an episode  American Pickers they mentioned some crazy high prices collectors pay for old comics. I like the idea of super heros looking at your Azreal link he is gone from evil to good interesting.

Well in his mentality, he was never evil.  People tend to forget also that very early on, Bat-Man also had no problems killing someone (Neither did Green Arrow).  It was not till later that he (Azrael)  met Bat-Man and also gave it up.     

Grah1 wrote:

The flaming sword  now lights your way ,
Beamer you've got things to say
We love the stories
That you tell
Don't hold back
Now give em hell

LOLOL thats great! thank you!