Topic: Farewell & Best Wishes

Hello, fellow-Chordians ...

A significant change has occurred in my life which I won't describe, but I must tie up some things to make room in whatever time lies ahead.

Chordie has been an amazing experience since I joined almost 6 years ago, and it's been equally amazing trading all-things-musical with everyone here. Thanks to Per, Roger, and the rest of you for enriching my life.

Kind regards ....... Rick 

2 (edited by TIGLJK 2019-10-01 10:32:59)

Re: Farewell & Best Wishes

Rick
so sorry to hear you will not be sharing your wonderful insights,thoughts, and musical abilities any longer.
I hope that what you are facing can be overcome and someday maybe you can venture back.
It has been a pleasure to interact with such a fine gentleman.
Thank you for all of your posts and especially the flying fingers - always a cool thing to view.
Best wishes and prayers to you my friend,
Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Hope to see you around. Best wishes to you and yours.     

Wishing you the best of luck for the future     

Thick as two short planks

@#$%^&*()
Im gonna miss you my friend.  I hope you can find your way back soon.     

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Hope things turn around for you best wishes Rick smile     

"Growing old is not for sissies"

this is a shot out of the blue my friend. i can only imagine what you're talking about but i hope this wont be the last we hear from you.

all the best phill     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

hope things turn out ok for you . and you find your  way back .     

out of tune out of key and out of touch

So sorry to hear that Rick. While I haven't been posting much in the last year, I do stop in and read.

I hope there is a chance that things can turn in a more positive direction for you. Good luck.     

10 (edited by Peatle Jville 2019-10-02 06:04:14)

Rick your input into chordie I have enjoyed immensely. I am going to miss your posts they have helped enrich my life. I am praying and hoping you can return in the future,
Noho ora mai (all the best to you)
Pete

I am so sorry to read this, I do hope that it is only a temporary thing and you are back with us. Take care, best wishes and hope all things turn out right for you.

Roger     

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I don't know what changes have occurred or what prompted your decision to leave Chordie, but I want you to know how much I've appreciated and enjoyed reading your posts. You'll be in my thoughts and I wish you the best.

DE     

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

Hey TF,
You made a huge contribution to this site. 
Thank you.
I know how when things go awry one needs to go to ground and deal with the issues.
As you can see, there are many  that care and are here for you.
Wishing you all the best,
Jim     

TF I hope things turn around for you and I for one will miss your posts and your logging on to share you thoughts. All the best to you today and always.     

Music is what feelings sound like.
Music is life, that why our hearts have beats.

Hey TF, wishing you the best until you're back, and I echo the sentiments of the others, hope it's soon.

Cheers for all your contributions, you'll be missed

Richard     

-[ Musician, writer, guitarist, singer ]-
Bandcamp     https://richardmortimer.bandcamp.com/follow_me
Discogs          https://www.discogs.com/release/29065579
YouTube         https://www.youtube.com/@RichardMortimerMusic

As everyone has said ... best wishes ... and lots of prayers for you and yours .... God hears all prayers ... Peace     

Brian D Donnelly

Best wishes doing what you need to do. You will be missed and are welcome back anytime for as long as you can stay.     

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Your contribution to Chordie has been immense over the years TF...
Wishing you all the best for the future..
ark.     

TF

Thinking of you on this beautiful summer day.  It's been a real long time - I hope whatever it was that caused you to leave Chordie has passed and that you would find your way back - we miss you!

Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Hey Rick. I'm sad to see you moving on, but thankful for all you have given to me and the rest of us here.     

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C