Re: THINGS THAT ARE INPOSIBLE TO DO

find something good on the radio,
trust a politician,
justify the Iraq war

Go WINGS..and Tigers,Lions and Reading F.C...C'mon Royals

Hi Badeye/last rebel,

We call my eldest Brother King of the Road, as he always sings Millar Songs.

I would be familar with the logo of Tiger in your Tank! Used here for years
with the Petrol Companies.. Also used here for Cereal adverts..

I still think it is the funniest image! I can imagine some nutter looking at a buffalo herd and thinking i could try this one!

Dang Me!!

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Well, monsieur c'est la verite.
But I can't fart like that, they are capable to "suck" air with their anus. And about the clouds I described, it is true too, but try to DO IT . Every living being (don't know about insects) get's air in the stomach. That air has 2 ways to get out: mouth & anus.
So ALL the people who claim that they don't fart, are lying. I have to invent a kind of spray, with a harmless, and "colour giving" product. Let's say it's purple, well because of the air in de stomach, it will leave from behind. So, everybody is farting, and you would see a little purple cloud.
WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS THAT BEING A BABY, farting and (is this the right word?) eructation. But suddenly all these things are forbidden. WHY ???
If there is no farting or eructation, you well have serious problems. When you had a surgical intervention, the first thing they ask are about this.

Another point: You believe in Jesus, but when he comes to sit at your table, and you talk with him, well this will result in everything except believing.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

gitaardocphil wrote:

Well, monsieur c'est la verite.
But I can't fart like that, they are capable to "suck" air with their anus. And about the clouds I described, it is true too, but try to DO IT . Every living being (don't know about insects) get's air in the stomach. That air has 2 ways to get out: mouth & anus.
So ALL the people who claim that they don't fart, are lying. I have to invent a kind of spray, with a harmless, and "colour giving" product. Let's say it's purple, well because of the air in de stomach, it will leave from behind. So, everybody is farting, and you would see a little purple cloud.
WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS THAT BEING A BABY, farting and (is this the right word?) eructation. But suddenly all these things are forbidden. WHY ???
If there is no farting or eructation, you well have serious problems. When you had a surgical intervention, the first thing they ask are about this.

Another point: You believe in Jesus, but when he comes to sit at your table, and you talk with him, well this will result in everything except believing.

?huh

Go WINGS..and Tigers,Lions and Reading F.C...C'mon Royals

Back to Topic of This Forum; Things Impossible to Do---

Not go berserk when people use catch phrases like;
"It is what it is."... This has got to the dumbest statement ever known to man.
"At the end of the day"....What if said topic occurs at the beginning, or middle of the day, or even at night?Geeeeeezzzzee!!.........
When answering a question with, "Well you know what?....."

These catch phrases must stop. Do everything within your power as a human to put an end to this verbal vomit! Am I alone here?

Give everything but up.

Goodmorning Southpaw41l,

I have a Friend who spent Years in Chicago! He is forever using the expression

" Go Figure" It drives us all nuts!

But at the end of the day! Do you know what really irks me?

Good Musicians who wont play " Margaritaville" When i want to line dance!

I will try to remember who wrote this on the forum! In the mean time " Go Figure" LOL.

Have a real happy Day,Sp41l.
Ps, I love reading about your Gigs!

Slán
Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !