Topic: HELLO EVERYONE

Hello everyone
I am a new member
I am really happy to meet you all 

Re: HELLO EVERYONE

And hello to you, welcome to Chordie forums. Give us a few details about yourself, do you play an instrument and where do you come from? It is always a privilege to welcome a new member.     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

3 (edited by beamer 2019-08-28 13:53:28)

greetings ! Welcome to the best site that still cares about content! but we are still a loony bin! LOLOL

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Welcome to Chordie, Timothy!

As Phill has said, please do tell us a bit about your musical interests, instruments, etc. You'll find our discussions very constructive and supportive, and we sincerely hope you'll join in.     

Hello and welcome to the group.     

Thick as two short planks

Hello, from me too!
I`m new here too.
I just began to play the accustic guitar.
As a child i tried to learn the organ. But somehow keyboard instruments i don t get into my head.
I was in a coffe shop, where they searched menbers for a singing group. I went home and had the idea to have a music instrument to accompany (excuse me if this is not the right expression, german is my native language).
i found that its easy to learn the ukulele chords. I watched apps to learn and found in the appmstore but also in the internet that there are more for the guitar and really nice
laerning programs.
Its soooo nice and much much easier than in my childhood.
with a cheap virtual guitar app i was in two days able to make nice music. (singing&gutitar).
I learned a litlle bit strumming.
but its hard to play picking string rhythms  ...soooo... there i am.
long text  but that was the way.
with this nice options in the internet and this here ..really...it is not difficult for me. And it makes sooo much fun.
Nice to be here : ) .     

welcome again Milli. we have members from all over the world so if you have any questions or requests don't be afraid to ask.     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Milli, I grew up in the state of Pennsylvania in the US. There's a version of German spoken there called Pennsylvania Dutch. The Dutch is a misspelling of Deutsch that has persisted. Anyway, your grammar with English took me home to the good people there, including my grandfather whose first language was also German, and made me like you immediately. I hope you keep sharing your growth as a musician with us.

Please let us know if there's anything you need musically, as we have all been where you are. The same things don't help everyone, but we'll share what insight we have and maybe you'll find it useful.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Welcome to Chordie. I`m the hoarder of the group.     

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

10 (edited by milli.elektra 2019-11-27 18:55:55)

I Feel good here with you. Yes... : ) i believe that there will come up questions in the future.
Good to know that you are there then. Thank you all! 
At the moment everything is clear.
I will enjoy it to here and there show you what i have learned. You are really kind.   
Funny that you didn t said anything or louched about the guitar app. For you this is no instrument i guess.
But it made really fun and fast i was ready to start a real guitar.
And of course its  not so very easy to learn guitarBut its easier , much easier than in my childchood, where i had only books.
The learning over apps and the internet motivates me much, which also make it easier.
Thank you again that you where so nice.