Topic: Networking is awesome.

We all know that this is the best way to meet and accomplish something.

So case in point, last night i was on FB talking to a guy who fronts a great 3  piece band around here (The Sunshine Wall), and mentioned my desire to put a punk band together (at age almost 52) and did he know anyone in my area who might be interested in bass and drums?  He gave me a name (happens to be a booking agent), then that person shot me a name right in my town.  So I look up Toni.  She and I have many same music loves and we talked a long time and i shared some of my material with her. She was very interested and we are easily saying YES this can be a good project.  So, I am officially forming   PATENT APPLIED FOR (Punk Azz F*%k).
Wish me luck, I have only been in two real basement bands that never went anywhere.  Toni has been in 3 or for gigging bands, knows the club scene, and the way around it.  So ....WIN WIN.

It may take a few months to get a set and everything down, but its now or never to make it happen!

CHEERS EVERYONE! 

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: Networking is awesome.

Good luck. Get ready to spend a lot of time learning and refining new material.     

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Wow you’re hanging out with a woman and not just to her in her knickers? Our big guy is all grown.   I’m proud of you.     

Baldguitardude wrote:

Wow you’re hanging out with a woman and not just to her in her knickers? Our big guy is all grown.   I’m proud of you.

You have no Idea!

We have not met yet.  The snow is killing us.but at least she is local     

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

Good Luck Beamer !!     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

::::UPDATE::::

If I get permission from the original owner of a name and song, I may use "TONAL-CHAOS" instead.   Aslopermission to do his song Redneck Babies (updated to 2020) relevance.