1 (edited by beamer 2020-01-19 08:19:08)

Topic: AN "OMG , FOR REALS?" Moment

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/82640244_10222654547131632_9127455658969399296_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ohc=Ousi5gUgV74AX9NaVyu&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=8600995e6a137149cb5a881641833bff&oe=5E966B75

I was not even trying to join, just hanging out to meet everyone as Toni is their drummer and she will be my drummer in my own band. I was just noodling around with a guitar between songs while they took a smoke brake during practicing and I started singing one of my own (Love si the Sun that most of you know is my signature song). Then Giselle is like "Hey we could use another guitar!"       Ummm OK!!

They even want me to sing. Giselle says "Bring 4 of your originals for us to learn, that will give my voice a break during the shows." 

OK IF YOU SAY SO!!! TWIST MY ARM!

This also means I gotta now learn 7 new songs from them! LOL when it rains it pours!  AND ABOUT TIME! 30 YRS AND PPL WNAT ME TO PLAY AND SING AND JOIN. H___S YEA!

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: AN "OMG , FOR REALS?" Moment

Several sayings come to mind; grab the bull by the horns, never look a gift horse in the mouth, etc, etc!

Sounds like one of those rags to riches film plots. Go for it and enjoy the ride.     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Congrats Beamer!     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

thats great man     

out of tune out of key and out of touch

Great, nice to get recognition of your talents.

Roger     

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Congrats bud.  Great news! We can say we knew you when.     

LOLOL well BGD you can say you know me now, you know Punk isn't mainstream anymore LOLOL

And thanks everyone. I just banged out another one I dropped into the poetry section till we see if it fits the riff we made last night big_smile     

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)