Topic: self isolation

it's given me time to think about things i don't normally think about.

my favourite smells...

fresh cut grass
bacon cooking in the morning
smell of a brand new car fresh from the showroom
Ann's Sunday lunch cooking
Samsara on Ann's neck which usually ends up on my lips
freshly cut wood
the haunting aroma of a new amp when it's first switched on
freshly baked bread, still warm with the butter melting... 

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Re: self isolation

scent of your girl Ann too

I love to snuggle and just enjoy ,y wife

Great List Phill !!!!

I would say all are on my list as well  - you are my brother from
across the pond for sure !

JIm     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

When I get into a song writing "funk", I often pick a subject and make a list of things that fall under the heading I've chosen. I've written a song derived from a list of things that make me smile, another from a list of my "favorite times", another about what I like about rain.  Seems you've got a pretty good list to work from Phill.

DE     

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

The smell of rain  and the smell of coffee being made either a drip or pod just so it is coffee.     

Music is what feelings sound like.
Music is life, that why our hearts have beats.

Yep, I forgot about rain and coffee though I don't  drink much coffee I love the smell of it! I also love the smell of tobacco until it's lit.
Jim, snuggling is one of the things they tell us not to do... I'd rather die happy.
Please note I've only put in nice things, I think we're depressed enough without airing things we hate?     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

6 (edited by Peatle Jville 2020-03-19 06:09:26)

Now they are playing sports without a crowd on TV not having the roar of the crowd watching takes away some of the excitement and tension. Phill one of things I will miss if  Wales plays rugby without a crowd present is the sound of the Welsh singing up a storm. I will be happy to be stuck at home with for a while with my Maree. You got a good list there Phill. Wishing you all good health.