1 (edited by Grah1 2020-03-19 12:22:39)

Topic: Someday (I'm gonna get out of here )for those in isolation.

Heres  a  Steve  Earle  cover  for  every  one  self  isolating
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4yxSl9gcDA

Re: Someday (I'm gonna get out of here )for those in isolation.

Graham - that is fantastic.  Steve Earle is one of my favorites. That is a cool song for sure. 
Stay well.
If you get bored - I 'll send you one of my songs to record ! smile

Where did you get the backing track for that ?

Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Hi  Jim its  just   a  drum beat  from my  trio  pedal , Ive  turned  the  bass off  as  I  dont   have  the   up  down pedal which changes  the chord  patern for  the  chorus .     

going  to  try  and  post  a  song  every  day  or  so     

Great performance Grah, very wity lyrics. Good idea to put a new vid up every day or so. Are you going to re-write the words to Supermarket sex god to fit the new state of affairs?     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

6 (edited by Grah1 2020-03-20 12:08:09)

No  Phil I'm involved  with  a  couple  of  punk  poets  online  at  the  moment  so  Im  wring  stuff   like  this   Heres  a  demo   Its  a  bit  political   so  if  you  think  its  not  suitable  please  edit  or  remove  my  post ,I think  youll  like  the  content  though     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUbK096QgXQ

Here in New York State - it was just announced that just like California we are in Shelter in Place -  stay home !     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke